Travel to the center of Mexico in eighty cycling rides

Old October 29th 07, 09:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
erasmo

Default Travel to the center of Mexico in eighty cycling rides

Hi dear Cyclists:

I am glad to be able to present you a travel to the center of Mexico
in eighty cycling rides.

This is accomplished in a blog where had been documented (via dynamic
maps of the route, GPS tracks, altimetries, geo-referenced
photographs, and travel reports) eighty different cycling rides, which
along the last couple of years, have been made to several
archaeological sites (and other points of interest), in the states of:
Mexico, Morelos, Hidalgo, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Guerrero andMichoacan.

The above mentioned cycling blog is available at the following
address:

http://erasmoperez.blogspot.com

I do sincerely hope this blog could be useful in the planning of
potential future cycling rides.

Thank you very much for your attention

Regards

--
GPS Cycling Tours
http://erasmo.r8.org

Old October 30th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech

On Oct 29, 1:49 am, erasmo wrote:
Am I the only person who looks at Erasmo's cycling photos and reads
his trip notes?
I enjoy them no end...I highly recommend, if you like cycling and you
like interesting cultures, you just HAVE to check this guy out!!

Alan

Old October 30th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
John Kane

On Oct 29, 11:40 pm, wrote:
On Oct 29, 1:49 am, erasmo wrote:
Am I the only person who looks at Erasmo's cycling photos and reads
his trip notes?
I enjoy them no end...I highly recommend, if you like cycling and you
like interesting cultures, you just HAVE to check this guy out!!

Alan

I read them but have not had the time to see all of this one. They're
pretty good.
John Kane, Kingston ON Canada