Mt Tamalpais summit route (road bike)

Old July 5th 03, 01:24 AM
AlexZN

Default Mt Tamalpais summit route (road bike)

Hi-

I am loking for a suggested loop route that includes a climb to the
summit of Mt. Tam. I am looking for something in the vicinity of 30-40
miles (with the requisite amoutn of climbing). I have already done the
RR grade ride on the mountain bike and this time I am looking for
purely paved roads (panoramic Hwy?, Ridgecrest?).
I have done the remaining two major Bay Area summits on my road bike,
so I am not a stranger to riding uphill :-) I'd also appreciate
suggestion on how to avoid traffic along the route.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Alex