Bike China

Old September 29th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Elizazhan

Default Bike China

Auroraz Scooter INC. is a professional manufacturer / wholesale
distributor of gas scooters, mopeds, ATV, mini dirt bikes, mini
choppers, pocket bikes, super pocket bikes, mini motorcycles, foot
scooter, sea scooter, bicycle, electric bike, go cart, snow mobile,
mobility scooter and skateboard in China.

Head office in Xiamen, Our factories are located in "Hometown of China
Hardware'' Yongkang city, and we also have sub-factories in Chongqing
city. We have been in the scooter industry for more than 8 years and
have been distributing different designs of scooters to fit all
transportation and entertainment needs. Our products are sold well in
international markets, such as America, Europe, Japan, Korea, UK,
Russia and Middle East, almost 70 countries all over the world. It is
our goal to own a good reputation in exporting worldwide. All our
products are made under strict ISO9002 quality control system with CE,
GS and EEC approval.

We are proud to offer not only high quality products but also
efficient customer service. If you have an interest in our products,
please feel free to Contact Us.

Please e-mail or give us a call, we look forward to helping you find
those high quality, perfect design, well engineered, and affordable
attachments scooters for you!

Auroraz Scooter INC.
Contact Person: Oliver Wang
Address: Room 201, No.206 Lehai Nan Li, Jimen District, Xiamen, Fujian
361021, China
Zip: 361021
Telephone: 0086-592-6103225
Fax: 0086-592-6103225
Mobile: 0086-13799772680
E-mail:

MSN:

Bike part prices in China Elguapo Australia 7 January 10th 07 01:01 PM
Bikes of China dtmeister Australia 3 April 12th 06 08:18 AM
China Andy Gee General 6 January 10th 06 01:48 PM
buying folding bike (Dahon?) in Guangzhou/Canton, China Mike Australia 1 March 24th 05 01:47 AM