Michael J. Vandeman Supports The Direct Pollution of The DelicateUpper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere

Old February 9th 08, 10:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,ca.environment, sci.environment

Default Sailboats

On Feb 7, 8:10*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 18:00:47 -0800 (PST), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Feb 6, 8:11*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:31:44 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
It seems counter intuitive to have people flying to an environmental
conference. Maybe you could push for a more distributed conference,
with local groups getting together to teleconference with other groups
around the world. It would preserve local face-to-face interaction
that reinforces the community aspect, but allow a global audience for
lectures (as well as more flexible timing via recorded playback). VoIP
(video and/or voice) technology could enable discussions of large
size. I believe Focus The Nation got together a webcast on the 31st to
many groups across the nation. Shouldn't be too hard do it several
times a day to a smaller audience.

If it's all about making sacrifices to preserve our life support
systems, then why not lead by example?

I have always made that suggestion, of course. As soon as the
technology is available & affordable, and conference organizers want
to do it, it will happen. Video would present privacy problems.
--

There are no privacy problem using a SAILBOAT, DUH!

Yes, there are. You need a public mooring. I guess you don't own a
sailboat. By the way, most sailboats have motors.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande- Hide quoted text -

I was reading some info on Mike Vanderman, that lying *******, the
other day. It turns out he has always been a hypocrit and coward,
dodging issues and questions with nothing but lies and bad math. I re-
read his old posts...which bored me with repetious babble...and it all
is the same. There is nothing at all factual in any of his banter. I
respect most "real" scientist and naturalist and ecologist, being one
of the above myself, but I really am amazed that anyone would invite
such a huge fraud to speak at any convention. Probably all for profit
environmental groups only as I have witnessed. Of course his response
will be....

Lies, where's the facts...LIAR...DUH....

What intelligent responses he has too...IDIOT...etc. See, that's the
beauty of most of us on here. I don't pretend to be something I am
not. I will state it straight that Mikey is a fraud and an
ASSHOLE...and a dick, etc. But he is a pretender...a sheep, the great
follower. No doubt he profits as has been proven of his banter. What a
fake.
Old February 10th 08, 08:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
[...]

Your vain attempt to prevent the TRUTH about mountain biking from
being told is duly noted. Obviously, the reason I'm continually
invited to speak is that, UNLIKE YOU, I tell the truth.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 10th 08, 10:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,ca.environment, sci.environment
Siskuwihane

wrote:
[...]

What's wrong with a private mooring? *Where my family keeps the boats,
moored on private moorings we own holding docks we own, there are no
privacy issues.

Also, "most" sailboats do not have motors. *Many do, but "most" do
not.

I know, I know, don't feed the trolls - but I know boats and this one
was too stupid to let pass.- Hide quoted text -

It seems Mikey does own a boat because his wife said he had a little
dinghy.
Old February 11th 08, 06:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
JP

Default Michael J. Vandeman - psuedoscience and mythology

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

Sorry, none of this excuses your flagrant rape of the environment. You
are fooling NO ONE.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

And therein lies your deceit.

I/we are not flagrently raping the environment, or creating any measurable
negative
effect on the environment whatsoever.

This is a falsely documented myth of your own creation for reasons
incomprehensible to a sane mind.
A fairy tale you use to justify your antagonistic trolling.
Unfortunately you can trick the slow-witted, at least for a time.
What an accomplishment for Micheal Vandeman PhD!!!

Old February 11th 08, 02:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,ca.environment, sci.environment
pmh

On Feb 11, 12:22 am, "JP" wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

Sorry, none of this excuses your flagrant rape of the environment. You
are fooling NO ONE.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

And therein lies your deceit.

I/we are not flagrently raping the environment, or creating any measurable
negative
effect on the environment whatsoever.

This is a falsely documented myth of your own creation for reasons
incomprehensible to a sane mind.
A fairy tale you use to justify your antagonistic trolling.
Unfortunately you can trick the slow-witted, at least for a time.
What an accomplishment for Micheal Vandeman PhD!!!

On a stormy day such as we're having here, Mikey provides a modicum of
entertainment. There's never anything much to be gained by responding
to his blatherings.
It's instructive to see how widespread is the disdain for for his
rabid misanthropy.

PMH
Old February 12th 08, 02:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:22:19 GMT, "JP" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .

Sorry, none of this excuses your flagrant rape of the environment. You
are fooling NO ONE.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

And therein lies your deceit.

I/we are not flagrently raping the environment, or creating any measurable
negative
effect on the environment whatsoever.

This is a falsely documented myth of your own creation for reasons
incomprehensible to a sane mind.
A fairy tale you use to justify your antagonistic trolling.
Unfortunately you can trick the slow-witted, at least for a time.
What an accomplishment for Micheal Vandeman PhD!!!

Sorry, none of this excuses your flagrant rape of the environment. You
are fooling NO ONE. Repeating lies doesn't make them true, no matter
how many times you do it, in spite of what Hitler said.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 12th 08, 02:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:55:45 -0800 (PST), pmh
wrote:

On Feb 11, 12:22 am, "JP" wrote:
[...]

.... among mountain bikers, who can't stand having anyone tell the
truth about their selfish, destructive sport.

PMH

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 12th 08, 03:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,ca.environment, sci.environment
Siskuwihane

wrote:

On Feb 11, 12:22 am, "JP" wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

Mike Vandeman+Commercial Aviation=Raping The Upper Atmosphere
Old February 13th 08, 02:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

On Feb 11, 12:22 am, "JP" wrote:
[...]

Prove it, liar.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 13th 08, 04:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,ca.environment, sci.environment
Siskuwihane

wrote:

On Feb 11, 12:22 am, "JP" wrote:
[...]

If your lazy ass is seated on the plane, then you're part of the
problem, DUH!