A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old September 9th 13, 02:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 332
Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Monday, September 9, 2013 11:06:37 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:46:34 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Hahaha. Bull**** response. You have proved **** all. I will ask you again - provide evidence the charges were dropped? This isn't a trick question.




My testimony is considered evidence in court. Same here. You lose again. Vandeman still 1000, mountain bikers ZERO.


Come on Mikey provide evidence the charges were dropped. Until you do so the score will be Mountain bikers 1,000 Vandeman 0.
Ads
  #32  
Old September 9th 13, 05:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,728
Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 6:41:54 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Monday, September 9, 2013 11:06:37 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:46:34 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:




Hahaha. Bull**** response. You have proved **** all. I will ask you again - provide evidence the charges were dropped? This isn't a trick question.








My testimony is considered evidence in court. Same here. You lose again. Vandeman still 1000, mountain bikers ZERO.




Come on Mikey provide evidence the charges were dropped. Until you do so the score will be Mountain bikers 1,000 Vandeman 0.


I did. Reread my last post, idiot.
  #33  
Old September 9th 13, 06:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 332
Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Nice try Vanderman but no cigar. Maybe you can't provide any real evidence as there isn't any.
  #34  
Old September 10th 13, 08:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 274
Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

"Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

I have just PROVED this to the exact same standard as you have proven your assertion Mike.

Provide external, objective proof or shut up ... not least because, as you know, the Criminal Records Database can only be accessed by the individual concerned or a government agency. So, you are the only one who can get the proof.

Absent external, objective proof I don't believe a word you say ... as you are a proven liar.

  #35  
Old September 10th 13, 09:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,728
Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:13:26 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
"Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade



I have just PROVED this to the exact same standard as you have proven your assertion Mike.


BS. You are a liar. I tell the truth, as you already know but are too cowardly to admit.

Provide external, objective proof or shut up ... not least because, as you know, the Criminal Records Database can only be accessed by the individual concerned or a government agency. So, you are the only one who can get the proof.



Absent external, objective proof I don't believe a word you say ... as you are a proven liar.


  #36  
Old September 10th 13, 10:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 274
Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

"Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

I have just PROVED this to the exact same standard as you have proven your assertion Mike.


BS. You are a liar. I tell the truth, as you already know but are too cowardly to admit.


No Mike, you lie repeatedly and I've caught you out many times.

But, hey, it doesn't matter does it ... I don't trust you and you don't trust me ... but some simple FACTS will resolve the matter.

So, go right ahead, prove me wrong by providing some facts to backup your assertion. Your worthless statements are not going to convince anyone unless supported.

Or go away ...

  #37  
Old September 10th 13, 11:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 332
Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Well said Blackblade.
  #38  
Old September 10th 13, 04:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 274
Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 11:22:48 AM UTC+1, I love Mike wrote:
Well said Blackblade.


Thanks.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker! Blackblade Mountain Biking 17 May 15th 13 12:22 PM
WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker! Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 1 February 1st 13 04:34 PM
WHOOPS! Another Dead Mountain Biker! Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 1 December 18th 12 05:52 AM
WHOOPS, ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker! Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 3 August 29th 12 02:45 AM
Whoops, ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker! Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 0 May 12th 12 05:01 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.