Flat Discussion Thread

Old November 13th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default Flat Discussion Thread

Dan Heaton can do 630's??

anyway, how many people have done this: a crankroll where you push the
tire with your hand--- handroll??. It's really easy, I did it this
morning.

--
EliB
Old November 13th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

David is just THE guy for unispin to tire and on tire.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 13th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

EliB;1130387 wrote:
Dan Heaton can do 630's??

anyway, how many people have done this: a crankroll where you push the
tire with your hand--- handroll??. It's really easy, I did it this
morning.

Dan has done one (630), in the movie: U2, I think.

For the "handroll" Elias Poham does a kind of "handroll" in Life, only
one I have seen.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old November 14th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I just went and did a rolling wrap pushing the tire with my hand. Its
pretty easy.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old November 14th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Yeah I just saw the one in life. here's what i've done so far.

YouTube - new
crankroll?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*

Old November 14th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Any Terrain;1130598 wrote:
Dan has done one (630), in the movie: U2, I think.

For the "handroll" Elias Poham does a kind of "handroll" in Life, only
one I have seen.

I think that was a 450...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.
Old November 14th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

according to these threads he did (I guess in Universe 2?):
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34088
http://tinyurl.com/57f8gx

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old November 14th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Any Terrain;1130731 wrote:
according to these threads he did (I guess in Universe 2?):
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34088
http://tinyurl.com/57f8gx

I spose that's enough proof for me.

Old November 14th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

I'm not sure if this is a true inward varial roll... Has it been
named??
YouTube - Inward
Varial Roll

--