skinsuit anyone?

Old October 27th 04, 04:31 AM

Default skinsuit anyone?

Someone in my building left a bunch of stuff down in the
lobby,they're moving. SO there's a box with all kinds of stuff,
various assorted items- among them a skinsuit (short legs). I've never
seen anyone in my building with a road bike. I have no idea who these
people are. THe suit is blue, yellow and red and the logo says COSMIC
and Cueva Custom Cycles. However, i am not sure I'd want someone
else's used skinsuit. IF I knew it had never been used, maybe I'd nab
it and wear it for indoor training or something. IT looked like it
might be my size. However, I draw the line at wearing somoene else's
used shorts. EWWWW!

However I did get some useful stuff: a candle holder, tupperware
containers and a set of perfectly decent ice cream bowls.
Old October 27th 04, 06:16 AM
Hunrobe

wrote in part:

However, i am not sure I'd want someone
else's used skinsuit. IF I knew it had never been used, maybe I'd nab
it and wear it for indoor training or something. IT looked like it
might be my size. However, I draw the line at wearing somoene else's
used shorts. EWWWW!

What's the big deal? You never try on clothes before you buy them? Just an
idea, Marlene. If it is yours for the asking, is your size, and you like it a
replacement chamois pad is much cheaper than a decent skinsuit.

Regards,
Bob Hunt
Old October 27th 04, 10:49 PM
Zoot Katz

27 Oct 2004 05:47:13 GMT,
,
David Reuteler wrote:

stuff that. grab & go. well, wash it a few times first. if one fell into
my lap i'd certainly wear it.

Wear it inside out to the tanning salon if you've not got enough sun
to sterilize it. New chamois if you're really fussy.

I wouldn't buy a new skinsuit but I'd wear a gift.

well, if i looked good in it i would.

that's gotta matter.

Baggy is bad.
--
zk
Old October 27th 04, 11:01 PM

On 27 Oct 2004 05:47:13 GMT, David Reuteler wrote:

wrote:
Someone in my building left a bunch of stuff down in the
lobby,they're moving. SO there's a box with all kinds of stuff,
various assorted items- among them a skinsuit (short legs). I've never
seen anyone in my building with a road bike. I have no idea who these
people are. THe suit is blue, yellow and red and the logo says COSMIC
and Cueva Custom Cycles. However, i am not sure I'd want someone
else's used skinsuit. IF I knew it had never been used, maybe I'd nab
it and wear it for indoor training or something. IT looked like it
might be my size. However, I draw the line at wearing somoene else's
used shorts. EWWWW!

stuff that. grab & go. well, wash it a few times first. if one fell into
my lap i'd certainly wear it.

well, if i looked good in it i would.

that's gotta matter.

well, i thought about it and it was driving me crazy that it was just
sitting there. I knew no one would be interested in it ,so I grabbed
it and tried it on (wearing underwear). It fits me perfectly, although
it's slightly snug across the ahem,chest. It's obviously a men's
skinsuit. The tag was cut off so I can't see who made it or what size
it was. But I have to admit, it looks great! I just have no idea where
I'd wear it, I don't race and there's no pockets, and I feel sort of
funny in a skinsuit, but what the hell. It's too cold to wear it now
anyways, I'll have plenty of time to think about it until next spring.
Or like Isaid, spinning class or indoor training.
Old October 27th 04, 11:40 PM
Badger_South

wrote:
[...]

..jpgs, please,

-B
Well somebody has to...

Old October 28th 04, 01:36 AM
Badger_South

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:11:17 -0500, Jeff Starr wrote:

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:01:46 -0400, wrote:

well, i thought about it and it was driving me crazy that it was just
sitting there. I knew no one would be interested in it ,so I grabbed
it and tried it on (wearing underwear). It fits me perfectly, although
it's slightly snug across the ahem,chest. It's obviously a men's
skinsuit. The tag was cut off so I can't see who made it or what size
it was. But I have to admit, it looks great! I just have no idea where
I'd wear it, I don't race and there's no pockets, and I feel sort of
funny in a skinsuit, but what the hell. It's too cold to wear it now
anyways, I'll have plenty of time to think about it until next spring.
Or like Isaid, spinning class or indoor training.

Hi, I would think if you wash it a couple of times, it will be
sanitary. How about wearing it with a jersey, the top half would
function as a base layer. And that way, your modesty could remain
intact.
I wouldn't wear one, even though I'm not overweight, I am not fat
free.

Life is Good!
Jeff

Heh, I was standing by my car in the parking lot of trail I ride. It's the
early am dawn ride, and I have on new black tights and a light L/S Nike
black lycra jersey. Had a good ride and more weight is melting off. Steam
is coming off of me from the hard ride down the road and I still have my
helmet and ambersunglasses on and am putting the bike in the back.

A car pulls up and this 6 y.o. kid and his mom are gonna power walk or
something. He runs up to his mom, sees me and says, 'hey mom, is that guy
over there a superhero?'

It was a bit embarrassing, to say the least...

-B
....at least he didn't say 'gay' superhero...;'-