Pink bike lust

Old May 8th 06, 10:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Pink bike lust

OMG! I never thought I would say this but I want a pink bike! Well, I
want a specific bike... the divine bike in this link is being raffled
for The Breast Cancer Fund in the USA. I'm drooling soooo badly.
'
http://www.speedgoat.com/raffle1.asp'
(%0Ahttp://www.speedgoat.com/raffle1.asp)

--
SuzieB

Old May 8th 06, 10:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle

SuzieB wrote:
'
http://www.speedgoat.com/raffle1.asp'

Have you bought your ticket?

Parbs

Old May 8th 06, 10:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Parbs Wrote:
SuzieB wrote:
'
http://www.speedgoat.com/raffle1.asp'

Have you bought your ticket?

Parbs

Yep, got 2, one for Euan too.

--
SuzieB

Old May 8th 06, 10:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle

SuzieB Wrote:
Yep, got 2, one for Euan too.

good one Suzie, I've got one too, if I win its yours!...

yep...even a Ti Moots...

(they will build it for you, from their "standard" sizes, unf. they
dont fit me...)

c'mon all buy Suzie a ticket!

--
rooman

Old May 8th 06, 10:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle

SuzieB Wrote:
OMG! I never thought I would say this but I want a pink bike! Well, I
want a specific bike... the divine bike in this link is being raffled
for The Breast Cancer Fund in the USA. I'm drooling soooo badly.
'
http://www.speedgoat.com/raffle1.asp'
(%0Ahttp://www.speedgoat.com/raffle1.asp)

Hell, I'm happily ride that, even if it meant fending off the multitude
of "pooftuh" comments. That's a seriously gorgeous piece of kit.

--
Resound

Old May 8th 06, 11:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle

rooman wrote:
good one Suzie, I've got one too, if I win its yours!...

yep...even a Ti Moots...

(they will build it for you, from their "standard" sizes, unf. they
dont fit me...)

c'mon all buy Suzie a ticket!

I have a couple of tickets, but I don't think Suzie can have them.

I do have something that Suzie can have for her bike though, I think
I'll be meeting Euan later this week so if I can find it I'll pass it on
to him.

Parbs
Old May 8th 06, 01:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Resound wrote:
SuzieB Wrote:

OMG! I never thought I would say this but I want a pink bike! Well, I
want a specific bike... the divine bike in this link is being raffled
for The Breast Cancer Fund in the USA. I'm drooling soooo badly.
'
http://www.speedgoat.com/raffle1.asp'
(%0Ahttp://www.speedgoat.com/raffle1.asp)

Hell, I'm happily ride that, even if it meant fending off the multitude
of "pooftuh" comments. That's a seriously gorgeous piece of kit.

now this is a nice piece of pink kit ...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2006...d_liam_killeen

Hmmm, anyone want to take my Kona hard tail off me? It could be time to
get a dualie ...

Old May 8th 06, 01:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle

petulance wrote:

Hmmm, anyone want to take my Kona hard tail off me? It could be time to
get a dualie ...

No thanks. Wanna buy a cheap Epic frame (it's not pink though).

Parbs
Old May 8th 06, 11:47 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Parbs wrote:
petulance wrote:

Hmmm, anyone want to take my Kona hard tail off me? It could be time to
get a dualie ...

No thanks. Wanna buy a cheap Epic frame (it's not pink though).

Parbs

Possibly ... I could get a bike shop to strip the parts from my Kona
and put them on the Epic frame.

Is the frame a medium sized red and white one?

(it will then match the colour scheme of my Specialized roadie)

Old May 9th 06, 12:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle

petulance wrote:

Is the frame a medium sized red and white one?

(it will then match the colour scheme of my Specialized roadie)

Its an 03 model, medium & black (paint is scratched a lot). Can come
with XT running gear (V brakes) & fork (Manitou Skarab Comp - which
sucks). I could probably bring it up to Killingworth next month if you
want a test ride.

Parbs