Celebrate the new group

Old November 11th 09, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport,free.uk.talk.brighton,uk.local.london
Sir Jeremy

Default Celebrate the new group

On 10 Nov, 12:46, wrote:
On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:49:04 -0600, Eyebee

wrote:
On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:29:35 +0000, jinny wrote:

Well, I'm going on it ...on my bike. I shall use my giant tricycle and
ride in the middle of the road in order to show the atmosphere polluting
car drivers that they do not have the right to pollute our oxygen. They
will have to drive at the speed I set. I will also stop for a picnic
leaving my giant trike parked in the middle of the road whilst the
global warming inducing car drivers will have to wait as I enjoy my
healthy luncheon.

Are you going to take a crap in the middle of the road after lunch too?

I expected no more from a car driver, pah!!! No doubt your abusive and
defensive attitude is a pathetic attempt to disguise the gnawing guilt
you obviously (and rightly) feel about polluting our environment with
your filthy car, belching out its toxic fumes into the lungs of
innocent babies. Every child you see struggling for breath because
they have asthma is your fault. How many times have children been
crippled or slaughtered by people driving carelessly in cars and most
of them are drunk!!! or on drugs or on their mobile phones? We need to
ban ALL cars now for many reasons, ie less crime. For example how
could anyone commit a bank robbery without a getaway car? Peter
Suttcliff (the Yorkshire Ripper) needed a car so he could get from one
town to another to commit his terrible crimes. Ram raiding, dogging
etc etc . The list of deviant car related crimes is endless.
The car is a curse on humanity and we need to ban ALL cars NOW! If a
person has more than one car they should be imprisoned.
We the people have spoken.

Ask the doctor to increase your dose

Celebrate the new group Elder UK 26 November 14th 09 03:32 PM
Celebrate the new group JNugent[_5_] UK 2 November 11th 09 10:37 AM
Celebrate It!!!!!!! Joe King Racing 0 August 6th 06 12:00 AM
How Not To Celebrate B. Lafferty Racing 7 August 7th 05 04:48 PM