Ride-A-Lot (poochkums) Moab photos

Old April 27th 07, 09:44 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot (poochkums) Moab photos

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042407/IMG_5675.jpg

Poochgums, you didn't follow my advice from my online training clinic
- Poochkums, you don't have snorkel, goggles, flippers, and pink
speedos on.

Why do you disobey your master?

And why on that one picture, where you all had to sit & contemplate
the mean technical rockgarden drop - did you not ride those rocks
Ridey? Poochkums, those rocks are not severe, if you'd pull your head
out of your arse, you can see there is no drastic change between rock
& rock, thus it's a clean traversing line, of which no shock or
radical skill (something you do not have you little wus) is necessary.
This section is equal to "The Wall" on Deer Creek Canyon, where I
tried to get you to go. But seeing how you're a rich man and have lots
of money, you travel all over the place - but for no reason - cuz
you're a wimpy man. Had you the skills to justify traveling to these
places, I wouldnt' be here picking on you now. You little wus. DId you
hear me boy? I called you a little wussy man. Ooops, I mean plumpy
wussy man.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042407/IMG_5636.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042407/IMG_5630.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042407/IMG_5631.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042407/IMG_5632.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042407/IMG_5633.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042407/IMG_5636.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042407/IMG_5638.jpg

On an ending note, Ridey, I'm so jealous, you have me deep in
humiliation, because I have no bike and am not riding. Having said
that my plumpy beet eater, although you are in the wild beautiful
earth scapes enjoying them, you still cannot ride a MTB for crap,
plumpy.

I suggest you take me up on my offer, Poochkums. My camera is good,
but not the high end movie camera I want, thus, plumpy, the offer
still stands.

I like this photo the best - the picture of the Wussy Sqaud -
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042407/IMG_5697.jpg