neither do the rest of us

Old March 18th 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

Default neither do the rest of us

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/farr...remo-favourite
Old March 18th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:24:57 -0700 (PDT), Fred
wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/farr...remo-favourite

Still, it's just not right for him to speak with common sense and just
take himself out of the running for being one of the favorites. He,
like, shut down an entire potential thread on rbr. Snuffed us, showed
us no respect. I don't care what Heather thinks, we need to move him
to the Page column.

Hell, is it a coincidence that his name is ALMOST the same as a famous
doping doctor? I think not. There is innuendo to be followed up here.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Rest Day Bob Schwartz Racing 0 May 17th 06 05:08 AM
Rest Day Bob Schwartz Racing 0 May 10th 06 05:03 AM
rbr rest day Ryan Cousineau Racing 11 July 19th 05 06:07 PM
Rest day Bob Schwartz Racing 2 July 12th 05 10:05 AM
A pro that looks like the rest of us [email protected] Racing 9 June 6th 05 03:10 PM