Paris Nice, stage 6 summary

Old March 19th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
z, fred

Default Paris Nice, stage 6 summary

Mark J. wrote:
Keith wrote:
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 00:16:04 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

In article ,
Bob Martin wrote:

Top 3 and favourites standings :
1 Alberto Contador 25.43.24
29 Levi Leipheimer 3.57
55 Damiano Cunego 16.38
That's just Levi being Levi (and 3.57 back in a March training race
is not horrible).

Yes but normally Leppy is in a good shape at that time of the year, re
the ToC wins !

Despite their relative importance in the minds of the rest of the world,
I expect ToC was/is far more important to Levi than Paris-Nice, from an
endorsement/domestic visibility point of view. I know that's kinda odd,
but I think that's the way it is.

Mark J.

Road ID bracelets for everyone!