Helmets week on my new blog, a question regarding helmets and my blog.

Old March 17th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Helmets week on my new blog, a question regarding helmets and my blog.

Hello all,

I just started a Blog, http://wwww.101bike.com, which will run for the
next 101 days, now 97 to be exact..

Anyway the idea is to get to know as much as possible about bikes,
parts, gear etc sothat I can buy the perfect bike on 21 June. (the
first day of summer).

Besides that I want to discover the power of Blogging, a medium to meet
new people through and start conversations.

I want to have a new top every week. Next week will be Helmet week!

Besides you opinions and expereince with helmets, I wouldlike to know
something more specific:

Is there a famous roadbiker I should/could contact who has a 'good'
expereince with helmets. In mean that if hadn't worn a helmet he would
have had a serious problem.

Check out my blog http://wwww.101bike.com post a comment, link your
blog to it and help me learn and experience the internet till it's full
potential.

(sub goal: being number 1 in Google search on 'bike' for one day.
Organic search..)

Thanks!

Happy riding.

Mathijs

Old March 17th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

101bike wrote:

Is there a famous roadbiker I should/could contact who has a 'good'
expereince with helmets. In mean that if hadn't worn a helmet he would
have had a serious problem.

Ask Heather Halvorson. I'm sure that if some of the roadbikers she knows
hadn't worn helmets she would have had a serious problem.

Old March 17th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

101bike wrote:

I want to have a new top every week.

We can recommend a bar in New York that can help you with this.

Next week will be Helmet week!

If you have a new top every week, helmets would definitely
be a good idea.

Old March 17th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"101bike" writes:

Hello all,

Next time just SPAM us

Save the HORSE****

--
Le Vent à Dos, Davey Crockett - Actively Opposing Thought Crime
Libérez Ingrid Betancourt, Clara Rojas et les autres
Old March 17th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

POTM

Old March 17th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

St. Patricks day today could help inspire me. Thanks for your reply!

Old March 17th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

101bike wrote:

I want to have a new top every week.

We can recommend a bar in New York that can help you with this.

St. Patricks day today could help inspire me. Thanks for your reply!

Dumb-bottom,

They don't let the kind of tops we're talking about march in
the St. Patrick's Day parade. I think it's bigoted and wrong too,
but you can't fight City Hall ...

Old March 18th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/36904

--
tanx,
Howard