Email worm sent to "group members"

Old December 4th 03, 06:31 PM
Matt O'Toole

Default Email worm sent to "group members"

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message

75 - 80 a day? I'd get a new email address and start over.

At its peak, I was getting at least that *an hour*. The curse of being a
net.personality. Now it's down to about a couple dozen daily.

How'd you get it to go down? mouse-potato?

I get about that much all the time, more when the worm was out. POPFile handles
it perfectly, though.

http://popfile.sourceforge.net/

IMAP support is coming, and then I'll be rockin'.

Matt O.

Old December 6th 03, 02:53 PM
Claire Petersky

"Matt O'Toole" wrote in message

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message

75 - 80 a day? I'd get a new email address and start over.

At its peak, I was getting at least that *an hour*. The curse of being a
net.personality. Now it's down to about a couple dozen daily.

How'd you get it to go down? mouse-potato?

For all I know, yahoo started filtering them out. Who knows?

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky

Home of the meditative cyclist:

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Cpetersky

Old December 6th 03, 05:01 PM
David Reuteler

Claire Petersky wrote:
: For all I know, yahoo started filtering them out. Who knows?

nahh, it's just dying down. i've changed nothing and i only get about 10
a day or so (down from 75 an hour). the lame-os using OE are just starting
to patch or catch on.

no problem, just wait around for the next one. i wouldn't mind so much if
all these Outlook Express problems didn't affect everyone else.
--
david reuteler