Too Tough for Tugboat

Old November 15th 04, 03:33 AM
MagillaGorilla

Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

You know the blood transfusion test is accurate? What are your facts
and what is your scientific degree?

It's amazing how you reduce what must be a complex scientific discussion
into political innuendo.

And just what is your scientific degree? What are you, some sort of
expert in Proteomic and Microarray gene expression analysis of
macrophages or something?

Well, if you are you aren't impressing anyone here. Guys like that
are a dime a dozen. Especially in this group.

Bob Schwartz

Dear Bobby Brady,

I don't understand your response. I questioned people who were judging
Tyler before his CAS hearing. Your statement is a strange way of
responding to that.

Magilla
Old November 15th 04, 04:53 AM
JayofMontreal

Magilla,

I am still waiting, how do you explain, out of thousands of tests made, the
only two that came back positive for transfusions were on the Phonak team?

Regardless of your questioning of the science please explain.

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

You know the blood transfusion test is accurate? What are your facts and
what is your scientific degree?

It's amazing how you reduce what must be a complex scientific discussion
into political innuendo.

And just what is your scientific degree? What are you, some sort of
expert in Proteomic and Microarray gene expression analysis of
macrophages or something?

Well, if you are you aren't impressing anyone here. Guys like that
are a dime a dozen. Especially in this group.

Bob Schwartz

Dear Bobby Brady,

I don't understand your response. I questioned people who were judging
Tyler before his CAS hearing. Your statement is a strange way of
responding to that.

Magilla

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old November 15th 04, 02:30 PM
Keith Alexander

Tim Lines wrote:

You haven't been around long, so you can be forgiven. Tugboat
references are a long standing tradition in this newsgroup dating all
the way back to July 2004.

*** Ahhh. 7/04. Nothing like tradition, huh?

Or more like, "nothing like going after the low-hanging
fruit"?

The repartee in here is really, really lacking.

Thanks for the head up!

KA
---
www.nootrope.net/koi

Old November 15th 04, 03:20 PM
B. Lafferty

"Keith Alexander" wrote in message
om...
Tim Lines wrote:

You haven't been around long, so you can be forgiven. Tugboat
references are a long standing tradition in this newsgroup dating all
the way back to July 2004.

*** Ahhh. 7/04. Nothing like tradition, huh?

Or more like, "nothing like going after the low-hanging
fruit"?

The repartee in here is really, really lacking.

Thanks for the head up!

You've said a mouthful, Mr. Anallingus.

Old November 15th 04, 03:20 PM
B. Lafferty

Tim Lines wrote:

You haven't been around long, so you can be forgiven. Tugboat
references are a long standing tradition in this newsgroup dating all
the way back to July 2004.

*** Ahhh. 7/04. Nothing like tradition, huh?

Or more like, "nothing like going after the low-hanging
fruit"?

The repartee in here is really, really lacking.

Thanks for the head up!

You've said a mouthful, Mr. Anallingus.

New South Louisiana trail too tough to ride? mojo deluxe Mountain Biking 5 May 10th 04 07:26 AM
Tough day for cyclists Fred General 17 September 28th 03 01:41 AM
Hamilton: One tough S.O.B ! OMC Racing 22 July 24th 03 09:42 AM