FFTF

Old May 1st 06, 03:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default FFTF

I arrived Friday night, got beat up a little bit on Saturday and rode
some really cool buff-o-rama stuff yesterday. Today, Angry, The
Mutant, and two Bad Czechs are going to ride whichever trails we want
today. It's good to be home.

Craig Brossman, where were you Saturday? I guess it had to be just
Matt, Pete and me representing for am-b on the Barleywine ride.

JD

Old May 1st 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
I arrived Friday night, got beat up a little bit on Saturday and rode
some really cool buff-o-rama stuff yesterday. Today, Angry, The
Mutant, and two Bad Czechs are going to ride whichever trails we want
today. It's good to be home.

Craig Brossman, where were you Saturday? I guess it had to be just
Matt, Pete and me representing for am-b on the Barleywine ride.

JD

Bummer I couldn't hang out longer. I would have like to hit that
buff-o-rama as well as the Milagro post ride Saturday. I almost turned
back when I saw the pizza guy coming as I was leaving!
But I kept things friendly on the home front, which is always important.
I'll have a few photos and maybe even a short video clip sometime soon.
Let's do it again!

Matt
Old May 1st 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
I arrived Friday night, got beat up a little bit on Saturday and rode
some really cool buff-o-rama stuff yesterday. Today, Angry, The
Mutant, and two Bad Czechs are going to ride whichever trails we want
today. It's good to be home.

Craig Brossman, where were you Saturday? I guess it had to be just
Matt, Pete and me representing for am-b on the Barleywine ride.

JD

Sorry,
Just got caught up with the family thing. Luke and I did some good
riding Saturday morning; I didn't want to abandon him. You know how it
is, I have to get the time with him while I can.

I was looking for you guys at the Clunker Crit, I guess you didn't make it.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
Old May 1st 06, 08:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
I arrived Friday night, got beat up a little bit on Saturday and rode
some really cool buff-o-rama stuff yesterday. Today, Angry, The
Mutant, and two Bad Czechs are going to ride whichever trails we want
today. It's good to be home.

Craig Brossman, where were you Saturday? I guess it had to be just
Matt, Pete and me representing for am-b on the Barleywine ride.

JD

Pictures?
Would like to have been there.

Gary (anchor man)

Old May 1st 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

GeeDubb wrote:
"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
I arrived Friday night, got beat up a little bit on Saturday and rode
some really cool buff-o-rama stuff yesterday. Today, Angry, The
Mutant, and two Bad Czechs are going to ride whichever trails we want
today. It's good to be home.

Craig Brossman, where were you Saturday? I guess it had to be just
Matt, Pete and me representing for am-b on the Barleywine ride.

JD

Pictures?
Would like to have been there.

Gary (anchor man)

Me too, having never been to one in the first place.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 1st 06, 08:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

MattB wrote:

Bummer I couldn't hang out longer. I would have like to hit that
buff-o-rama as well as the Milagro post ride Saturday. I almost turned
back when I saw the pizza guy coming as I was leaving!
But I kept things friendly on the home front, which is always important.
I'll have a few photos and maybe even a short video clip sometime soon.
Let's do it again!

A barleywine ride without barleywine, who could have known?

Due to the global shortage of barleywine, this year's ride was the
IPA/Tequila ride and was a blast. It was good to ride with you guys again.

Here are my pictures:

(none)

I didn't take one trail photo the entire trip.

After rocketing through the night and snoozing in Ely for the night, I
did have a beautiful second leg home on Sunday morning though.

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/images/rt-pano.jpg (900k pano, beware)
Old May 1st 06, 10:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Glad to hear you made the trip. Did you get a second person for the
trip or did you solo burn it?

FYI, I'm pening in next year's FFTF on the calender.

-Bill

Old May 1st 06, 11:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

MTBBill wrote:
Glad to hear you made the trip. Did you get a second person for the
trip or did you solo burn it?

Solo. It was a great drive in addition to lots of
great riding.

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/images/rt1.jpg

Inside is one 5Spot, one Fly, clothes, camera
gear, laptop & briefcase, roof rack for use at the
final destination, and a sprinkling of large
bottles of Lagunitas IPA.

I'll see you there next year.
Old May 1st 06, 11:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"p e t e f a g e r l i n" wrote
in message . com...
MTBBill wrote:
Glad to hear you made the trip. Did you get a second person for the
trip or did you solo burn it?

Solo. It was a great drive in addition to lots of
great riding.

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/images/rt1.jpg

Inside is one 5Spot, one Fly, clothes, camera
gear, laptop & briefcase, roof rack for use at the
final destination, and a sprinkling of large
bottles of Lagunitas IPA.

There's stuff inside? Including a bicycle (or two, what's the Fly?) and a
roof rack?

Greg

Old May 1st 06, 11:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

G.T. wrote:

There's stuff inside? Including a bicycle (or two, what's the Fly?) and a
roof rack?

Yes, bikes, roof rack, floor pump, etc.

Fly = Foes Fly

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/images/bikes.jpg