Too many topics Mr. Benn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 2nd 12, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Too many topics Mr. Benn!!!!!!!!!!!!

M WicksApr 2, 12:45 am

Mr. Benn, I am sure you don't mean to do this deliberately, but I am
finding the newsgroup almost unreadable, because of the number of
topics that you have started today.

Oh what a ****ing shame.

I would ask that you refrain from
posting in this way, and perhaps amalgamate all of your trolling posts
into a daily digest if you insist on continuing to make them. But the
best thing would be for you to stop posting altogether.

All his posts are cycling related. None are about brewing, vegetables,
haddock, alcohol or dodgy DIY.

I notice that
even Judith has called for you to stop trolling.

Have you Judith? News to me.

If you carry on then
you will only have yourself to blame when the police become involved,
as they have already with several of the trolling posters on this
newsgroup.

Which posters would they be Muppet?

Stirring up hatred against cyclists /IS/ after all a
criminal offence under protection from harassment and public order
legislation, as others have found to their cost. Your posts about
Simon Mason, as well as being reprehensible and unwarranted, are
clearly a flagrant breach of law.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

What a total tosser you are. Why don't you get your imaginary friend to
smite him with a thunderbolt?

University
Old April 2nd 12, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

thirty-six wrote Apr 2, 1:04

On Apr 2, 12:45 am, M Wicks wrote:

Mr. Benn, I am sure you don't mean to do this deliberately, but I am
finding the newsgroup almost unreadable, because of the number of
topics that you have started today. I would ask that you refrain from
posting in this way, and perhaps amalgamate all of your trolling posts
into a daily digest if you insist on continuing to make them. But the
best thing would be for you to stop posting altogether. I notice that
even Judith

Who appears to be mentally challenged most of the time..

Has Judith started to believe in sea salt, kelp, magnesium, weirdo
medicines etc then?

University