Euro Tours that Accommodate Mixed Couples

Old January 21st 04, 05:09 PM
Appkiller

Default Euro Tours that Accommodate Mixed Couples

Mixed, as in biker/non-biker. I clicked on a banner ad the other day
that took me to the site of a company that has a tour or two that
explicity accommodated mixed groups. Looked nice and now I can't find
it again.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Peter
Old January 23rd 04, 02:17 PM
Appkiller

snip
provided, that is, that you haven't been deleting the history

snip file.

Sad to say that the banner ad link in my history doesn't seem to point
at anything. Click, and blank page. So I still am looking for tours

Old January 23rd 04, 10:29 PM
Chris Neary

Anyone have any suggestions?

Davis Phinney's and Connie Carpenter's group, www.bikecamp.com can
accomodate non-riding S.O.'s.

Good luck!

Chris Neary

"Science, freedom, beauty, adventu what more could
you ask of life? Bicycling combined all the elements I
loved" - Adapted from a quotation by Charles Lindbergh