Mike Vandeman: Is there Any Limit to Human Ignorance?

Old September 22nd 05, 01:27 PM
Gary S.

Default Mike Vandeman: Is there Any Limit to Human Ignorance?

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:05:16 GMT, Chris Foster
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote in
news
They DO listen, and realize that you are full of hot air, since I'm doing
nothing wrong!

Did you say something?

.Jason

Another interpretation is that they just don't bother with these
Usenet issues, and allow for a free-for-all. It is not like a large
percentage of their customers are even aware of Usenet.

There is no evidence that PacBell is making any judgments about who is
full of hot air or who is right. More likely is they are only looking
at whether something would get PacBell sued, or lose them a
significant number of customers.

Apparently, to Mikie, anyone who does not object to his posts must
agree with them.

Which would mean that he agrees when he either posts, or gives his
"yawn" or "did you say something" type responses.

What Mikie is really obsessed with, is trying to get people to think
he is "right". The environment is just a cover for that. Too bad for
him that there is a permanent record of his foolishness, name-calling,
refusal to answer questions, inability to engage is debate, and
foolish replies to document his amusing qualifications as a
self-defined environmentalist, scientist and debator.

As more environmental groups find out about the real Mikie, he may
find fewer venues to present his recycled papers. It is not like
anyone actually in the field could take him seriously.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA
Old September 23rd 05, 10:21 AM
Fole Haafstra

wrote:

[...]

And you now feel superior for having trashed him once again?

Old September 23rd 05, 10:51 AM
Jason

* Fole Haafstra :
And you now feel superior for having trashed him once again?

In Garys support, not that he needs it, he does do the best job in
putting mikey in his place and shutting him up at least temporarily. We
just need to get Gary to do some post trimming now.

Jason
Old September 23rd 05, 09:04 PM
Sohn

"Jason" wrote in message
* Fole Haafstra :
And you now feel superior for having trashed him once again?

In Garys support, not that he needs it, he does do the best job in
putting mikey in his place and shutting him up at least temporarily. We
just need to get Gary to do some post trimming now.

Jason

100% on target. Mike should get some help for his problems.

Old September 25th 05, 03:02 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:27:32 GMT, Gary S. Idontwantspam@net wrote:

..On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:05:16 GMT, Chris Foster
wrote:
..
..Mike Vandeman wrote in
..news ..
.. They DO listen, and realize that you are full of hot air, since I'm doing
.. nothing wrong!
..
..Did you say something?
..
.. .Jason
..
..Another interpretation is that they just don't bother with these
..Usenet issues, and allow for a free-for-all.

BS. They have policies that they enforce, like every other Internet provider.
And I have never violated them.

It is not like a large
..percentage of their customers are even aware of Usenet.
..
..There is no evidence that PacBell is making any judgments about who is
..full of hot air or who is right. More likely is they are only looking
..at whether something would get PacBell sued, or lose them a
..significant number of customers.

You are full of it. Pacific Bell Internet is separate from Pacific Bell
Telephone. DUH!

[...]

How would YOU know, since you aren't even a speck on their windshield?

..Happy trails,
..Gary (net.yogi.bear)

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old September 25th 05, 03:03 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:51:27 -0300, Jason wrote:

..* Fole Haafstra :
.. And you now feel superior for having trashed him once again?
..
..
..
..In Garys support, not that he needs it, he does do the best job in
..putting mikey in his place and shutting him up at least temporarily.

Where is the evidence that Gary has EVER "shut me up", even temporarily?! Idiot.

Old September 25th 05, 04:38 PM
Gary S.

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 14:03:53 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:51:27 -0300, Jason wrote:

.In Garys support, not that he needs it, he does do the best job in
.putting mikey in his place and shutting him up at least temporarily.

Where is the evidence that Gary has EVER "shut me up", even temporarily?! Idiot.

Where is the evidence that I have TRIED to shut you up?

Every person has just as much right to post as you do.

Every person has as much right to post about flaws in your reasoning,
as you do, to post flawed reasoning.

I realize that for you, making these posts is as necessary as
breathing, and involves as much conscious thought.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Old September 26th 05, 05:02 PM
Jason

* Mike Vandeman :
Where is the evidence that Gary has EVER "shut me up", even temporarily?! Idiot.

Ahh poor mikey resorting to insults. Pretty sad for someone who
supposedly has a PHD. What school did you get that in Mike? It's
obviously not that good and I want to make sure that people I know avoid
it.

Jason

John Roberts: Is there Any Limit to Human Arrogance? Westie Mountain Biking 4 June 16th 06 01:06 AM
Everything we know about traffic-calming is wrong Marc Brett UK 191 July 20th 04 08:05 PM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM
Mike Vandeman Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 8 July 19th 03 03:40 AM
Open Letter to Mike Vandeman John Morgan Mountain Biking 5 July 16th 03 05:35 AM