I'm 6'4 235 tall

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 30th 04, 06:49 PM
Peter Cole

wrote

http://crw.org/gallery/snowride2003.htm

Guess which one is me. The other guys are actually normal size
(one's even 6'3").

Nice photo and good snow effect

Thanks, I can't take credit for either. Our club's webmaster added the snow
effect which makes the shot really look like the day it was taken. We rode
20 miles or so in steady snowfall with about 6" on the ground. It was kind
of a stunt, but fun, we have a (almost) 400 ride unbroken streak going on
our regular Saturday morning ride. That ride might have been dangerous
except that there were hardly any cars on the road, it was too slippery for
most drivers.