FS: Fuji Roubaix -- BRAND NEW!

Old April 16th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: Fuji Roubaix -- BRAND NEW!

This bike was won in a raffle that is why I am selling it off. The
bikes retail price is $1200 and it is brand brand new -- the wheels
have been spun maybe a couple of times.

Looking for best offer in cash. Small possibility of doing a trade for
a hybrid and cash as well

Any specific questions please message me.

I am located on Long Island -- south shore if you want to take a look
at the bike.
E-mail me if you'd like to see photos