Angry and Impotent Armstrong Defense

Old May 25th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_4_]

Default Angry and Impotent Armstrong Defense

And Fabio is at a loss for words.
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...mpotent_175728
Old May 25th 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vagina Gorilla

Armstrong is ****ed.
Old May 26th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_4_]

On May 25, 6:11*pm, Vagina Gorilla wrote:
Armstrong is ****ed.

Yes.
Old May 26th 11, 05:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Tyler is "Sincere, honest"...

"BLafferty" wrote in message
And Fabio is at a loss for words.
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...mpotent_175728

While I agree with Manderson's assessment of Armstrong's legal & PR
team, I choked on the following-

"I think for the most part, people have been supportive," Manderson
said. "One thing I appreciate about the '60 Minutes' interview is that
it gave the public a chance to see the Tyler Hamilton that I have come
to know over the years. A man who is sincere, honest and who has
suffered greatly for his past mistakes."

Tyler is "A man who is sincere, honest."... Sincerity & honesty are in
very short supply on both sides. To claim otherwise is just more of the
Big Lie.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old May 26th 11, 11:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 5/26/2011 12:46 AM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
wrote in message
And Fabio is at a loss for words.
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...mpotent_175728

While I agree with Manderson's assessment of Armstrong's legal& PR
team, I choked on the following-

"I think for the most part, people have been supportive," Manderson
said. "One thing I appreciate about the '60 Minutes' interview is that
it gave the public a chance to see the Tyler Hamilton that I have come
to know over the years. A man who is sincere, honest and who has
suffered greatly for his past mistakes."

Tyler is "A man who is sincere, honest."... Sincerity& honesty are in
very short supply on both sides. To claim otherwise is just more of the
Big Lie.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

He may now be sincere and honest. The corroborating evidence will give
us a take on that. There's something about striking a deal for immunity
and testifying to a grand jury with the threat that a lie will get your
immunity revoked, that makes one honest and sincere. That's not at all
to say that he's always been that way. By his own admission he has not
been.
Old May 26th 11, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 5/25/2011 5:11 PM, Vagina Gorilla wrote:
Armstrong is ****ed.

I agree completely. The Feds have him dead to rights for
hacking the French lab's computer.

It's over for him.

Old May 26th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 5/26/2011 5:17 AM, BL wrote:
He may now be sincere and honest. The corroborating evidence will give
us a take on that. There's something about striking a deal for immunity
and testifying to a grand jury with the threat that a lie will get your
immunity revoked, that makes one honest and sincere. That's not at all
to say that he's always been that way. By his own admission he has not
been.

Dumbass,

Why would Tyler care about immunity? He hasn't admitting to doing
anything illegal. Dumbass.

Old May 26th 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ion-with-chris....

[...]

I believe that if/when this case goes to trial, LA's lawyers will
decimate any testimony from Landis and Hamilton by demonstrating to
the jury that both guys waged extensive campaigns to clear themselves
after they were found positive, campaigns that were based on lies,
were intended to deceive and defraud the athlete's most devoted
followers, and were outlandish in their nature (e.g. Tyler's
"absorbed" twin). They will convince the jury that both of these guys
are pathological liars, have axes to grind against LA, and that not a
word they say can be trusted. Combined with the complete lack of
supporting physical evidence that each brings to the table, I suspect
that LA's team will stand a good chance of being successful.

Do I believe that both are telling the truth? For the most part, after
omitting anything outside of their immunity agreements, yes. IMO, any
testimony by Hincapie that supports Hamilton or Landis will be far
more valuable - though I suspect LA's lawyers will figure out some
angle on him, too.

Still waiting for that smoking gun to emerge - doctor's records, money
transfer records, physical evidence of covered-up positive tests, etc.
Old May 26th 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

On 5/26/2011 7:39 AM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 5/26/2011 5:17 AM, BL wrote:
He may now be sincere and honest. The corroborating evidence will give
us a take on that. There's something about striking a deal for immunity
and testifying to a grand jury with the threat that a lie will get your
immunity revoked, that makes one honest and sincere. That's not at all
to say that he's always been that way. By his own admission he has not
been.

Dumbass,

Why would Tyler care about immunity? He hasn't admitting to doing
anything illegal. Dumbass.

Well, if raising millions of dollars for his defense by deceiving his
followers isn't illegal, it should be. Those who accuse LA of
defrauding LAF should hold others to the same standard. (I know you are
not among those).
Old May 26th 11, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

wrote in message
[...]

Yup, they will portray them as the scum of the earth. Landis probably
more so than Hamilton. Hamilton will say that he only testified to save
himself from prosecution. That will ring true because his testimony
occurred last summer--I don't recall he had a book deal or anything else
in the works when subpoenaed. But, there are thousands of guys sitting
in prison on the testimony of far worse people. I don't think any of
the witnesses against Armstrong will have committed murder, for example.
It's a very difficult road when there turns out to be a great deal of
corroborating evidence as there should be in this case.

Hincapie, assuming the CBS report is accurate, will be very difficult to
discredit. They'll hammer him on the deal he got to avoid prosecution,
but that's a difficult argument for such a long time friend who has
never tested positive (unlike Armstrong) and has still said nothing of
substance after having appeared in front of the GJ.

I'll make a prediction. Weisel, Och, Johnson and Stapleton will turn on
Armstrong to save themselves. Weisel isn't going to prison for
Armstrong. Stapleton won't if he can help it, although he had more
intimate dealings with Armstrong than some of the others.

Will Johan appear as a witness for Armstrong if he isn't indicted?
Should be interesting cross-examination if he show up one way or another.

They will convince the jury that both of these guys
are pathological liars, have axes to grind against LA, and that not a
word they say can be trusted. Combined with the complete lack of
supporting physical evidence that each brings to the table, I suspect
that LA's team will stand a good chance of being successful.

If only trial work was so simple.................:-)

Do I believe that both are telling the truth? For the most part, after
omitting anything outside of their immunity agreements, yes. IMO, any
testimony by Hincapie that supports Hamilton or Landis will be far
more valuable - though I suspect LA's lawyers will figure out some
angle on him, too.

Still waiting for that smoking gun to emerge - doctor's records, money
transfer records, physical evidence of covered-up positive tests, etc.

Be patient. The indictment is coming, followed by Bills of Particulars.

Are you impotent? elmer Unicycling 24 August 29th 08 02:39 AM
Male Cyclists Doomed To Become Impotent ? rms General 56 October 12th 05 07:59 PM
Now I'm Angry PopeSamXVI Unicycling 88 August 21st 04 03:43 AM
Armstrong Angry About Break-In - Planting Doping Agents !! Churchill General 8 July 18th 04 09:17 AM
Mr Angry....An idea! Dave UK 8 August 2nd 03 07:12 AM