Scum immigrant on a scum bicycle

Old February 7th 18, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Scum immigrant on a scum bicycle

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...rage_incident/

The lump of **** was jailed for eight months. I sincerely hope he dies in
jail.

Old February 8th 18, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 07/02/2018 19:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...rage_incident/

The lump of **** was jailed for eight months. I sincerely hope he dies in
jail.

QUOTE:
....Mikyas continued to make treats [threats?] whilst holding the six
inch bladed knife and a wheel brace...

James Preece, defending ... added that Mikyas had fled his home country
of Eritea, coming to the UK in 2104 after enduring a ‘harrowing journey’
during which he was shot at.
ENDQUOTE

Did he make attempts to murder (by stabbing), petrol station staff
whilst on the journey?

Old February 8th 18, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Scum immigrant

On 08/02/18 08:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...rage_incident/

The lump of **** was jailed for eight months. I sincerely hope he dies in
jail.

IFTHFY
Old February 8th 18, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 08/02/18 20:48, JNugent wrote:
On 07/02/2018 19:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...rage_incident/

The lump of **** was jailed for eight months. I sincerely hope he dies in
jail.

QUOTE:
...Mikyas continued to make treats [threats?] whilst holding the six
inch bladed knife and a wheel brace...

James Preece, defending ... added that Mikyas had fled his home country
of Eritea, coming to the UK in 2104 after enduring a ‘harrowing journey’
during which he was shot at.
ENDQUOTE

Did he make attempts to murder (by stabbing), petrol station staff
whilst on the journey?

Don't know but irrelevant.
As is the "defense" by the defending counsel.
Old February 8th 18, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 7:23:25 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...rage_incident/

The lump of **** was jailed for eight months. I sincerely hope he dies in
jail.

More proof that compulsory driving helmets are required.

Old February 8th 18, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Peter Keller wrote:
On 08/02/18 08:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...rage_incident/

The lump of **** was jailed for eight months. I sincerely hope he
dies in jail.

IFTHFY

I do not do Internet slang, thus I have no idea of what your reply meant.
Not that I care what a reply from a ****e cyclist means.
In any future reply to me, please try to explain your message in the English
language. I know this can be difficult for you.

Old February 9th 18, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 09/02/18 09:55, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
****e cyclist means. I know this can be difficult for you.

Thanks greatly for those great compliments emanating from and vomited
out by YOU. It really is an honour to have these accolades bestowed on
me by YOU, especially as it is by YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further awards of Putrescent Mass, and
Walking Vomit.

I love the way YOU congratulate me on my excellent choice of transport mode
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

IFTHFY

I fixed the header for you.

Old February 9th 18, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 20:55:04 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Peter Keller wrote:
On 08/02/18 08:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/..._hurled_at_pet
rol_station_cashier_after_road_rage_incident/

The lump of **** was jailed for eight months. I sincerely hope he
dies in jail.

IFTHFY

I do not do Internet slang, thus I have no idea of what your reply
meant. Not that I care what a reply from a ****e cyclist means.
In any future reply to me, please try to explain your message in the
English language. I know this can be difficult for you.

WDYPOTAMG. YKIMS.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old February 10th 18, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Peter Keller wrote:
On 08/02/18 08:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/..._hurled_at_pet
rol_station_cashier_after_road_rage_incident/

The lump of **** was jailed for eight months. I sincerely hope he
dies in jail.

IFTHFY

I do not do Internet slang, thus I have no idea of what your reply
meant. Not that I care what a reply from a ****e cyclist means.
In any future reply to me, please try to explain your message in the
English language. I know this can be difficult for you.

WDYPOTAMG. YKIMS.

And no answer from the Pounder.
He cannot be very sure of his arguments, because he resorts to personal
"compliments" to try and make his point.

Cyclist scum JNugent UK 2 January 23rd 17 06:36 PM
Cyclist scum Peter Keller[_3_] UK 0 January 23rd 17 10:32 AM
Cyclist scum Peter Keller[_3_] UK 0 January 23rd 17 10:30 AM
Hit and Run scum sentenced Alycidon UK 0 September 10th 15 10:00 PM
Thieving Scum :-( Simon Connell UK 3 July 21st 04 10:54 PM