does anyone now who kevin mcmullin is??

Old June 17th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
180unispin

Default does anyone now who kevin mcmullin is??

there is a pro unicyclist from my city(saint john n.b canada)and i want
to know if anyone has heard of him?

--
180unispin
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 17th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Yeah he's very well known on these forums, posts under the name tugboat.
I hung out with him a little at unicon in the summer, he's a nice chap.

--
kington99

Dave

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 17th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

everyone knows of him... he is one of if not the best big street rider.

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 17th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
180unispin

that is awsem

--
180unispin
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 17th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

have you riden with him yet?

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 17th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Janina

no.

--
Janina
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 17th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steph

no.

--
steph
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 17th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Yep, lots of us here know of him, and as far as I know, he is travelling
around a lot right now, so his name will spread easily into the other
countries.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 17th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

No who is that???
lol, he is very good, though Shaun would be the best...

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day- 3! Brand new tricks for me. You'll have to see them in
my movie...coming up in a couple weeks!(one on the 2nd, then the 8th,
and now the 9th!(Dates[June]))
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 17th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

CKCrowe wrote:
he is very good, though Shaun would be the best...

I dissagree 100%. Kevin is a much better BIG street rider. Shaun only
does that gay technical **** now (yes he is good but I find it boing to
watch). He was probly better back when he used to do big stuff, but
common, kevin can blunt a handrail!

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com