Mountain Biker Breaks Collarbone: Evolution at work!

Old May 3rd 08, 04:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Biker Breaks Collarbone: Evolution at work!

On Fri, 2 May 2008 14:57:48 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On May 2, 12:59*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:59:57 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Apr 29, 10:26*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:21:41 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Apr 28, 12:32*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:49:55 -0700 (PDT), pmh
wrote:

A broken collarbone has less than zero correlation with genetic
variation through natural selection. Neither can be rationally
discussed in terms of the other.

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

Like what happened to your cat because you had no morals or sense. A
poor animal had to die because of your supidity.

BS. He was run over by a car. I had nothing to do with it, AS YOU WELL
KNOW, LIAR.

Cats do not get outside on their own, irresponsible owners let them
out. You are an IRRESPONSIBLE PET OWNER.

No, it would be irresponsible to confine a cat to an indoor life. You,
on the other hand, should be so confined, for society;s sake.

Then they should be free 24/7 but you CHOOSE to OWN them because you
are SELFISH.

BS. No one can "own" another living thing with a mind of its own.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 3rd 08, 04:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

A broken collarbone has less than zero correlation with genetic
variation through natural selection. Neither can be rationally
discussed in terms of the other.

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

Like what happened to your cat because you had no morals or sense. A
poor animal had to die because of your supidity.

BS. He was run over by a car. I had nothing to do with it, AS YOU WELL
KNOW, LIAR.

Cats do not get outside on their own, irresponsible owners let them
out. You are an IRRESPONSIBLE PET OWNER.

In many jurisdictions a cat at large is the same offense as a dog at
large.

Name ONE such jurisdiction, liar.

It might be prosecuted less often, but it's a reflection on
general safety and treating one's pets in a responsible manner.
"Having a life" and being treated in a responsible manner are not
directly connected. The one is a philosophical generality while the
other is a civic responsibility.

While one can never countervail any of Mikey's blither-blather, the
occasional post which educes said response provides a modicum of
amusement in slow times and jogs others' sensibilities as to Mikey's
near-total misanthropy.

PH

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 3rd 08, 04:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 2 May 2008 18:50:36 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Here's a quick quiz we will never see answers to because Mike will
dodge again. The true answers are in caps. Of course those answers are
subject to change depending on Mike's Depakote dosages.

Did you fly or not? YES or no
Did you lie about me being a mtber? YES or no
Did you lie about other's occupations such as airline sources? YES or
no
Did you write a book? yes or NO
Did you tell people you walked to an airport that is not possible to
walk to in Australia? YES or no
Is your website entirely quotes from others? YES or no
Did you not say 'my country found me more valuable back home" in
response to hiding from the draft? YES or no
Are you the Swedish Chef from the muppets? yes or no
Did you not keep a good eye on your poor cat? yes or no and with this
question...cat's a detrimental to society when left outdoors and
unfixed due to the needless killing off of animals not in the cycle.
what kind of irresponsible fool would preach envirofriendly topics and
do the opposite behind closed doors? a dishonest one like you.
Do you not work for one of the worst companies that kill nature and
trees in the name of technology? YES or no

We could go on and on.

That's easy: you are wrong on all counts. Of course, liar.

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 3rd 08, 06:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tom Sherman[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Dude,

"Vanderman" (sic) is NOT the same as "Vandeman" (sic). Notice that one
has an "r" and the other does not.

Old May 3rd 08, 11:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

wrote:

A broken collarbone has less than zero correlation with genetic
variation through natural selection. Neither can be rationally
discussed in terms of the other.

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

Like what happened to your cat because you had no morals or sense. A
poor animal had to die because of your supidity.

BS. He was run over by a car. I had nothing to do with it, AS YOU WELL
KNOW, LIAR.

Cats do not get outside on their own, irresponsible owners let them
out. You are an IRRESPONSIBLE PET OWNER.

In many jurisdictions a cat at large is the same offense as a dog at
large.

Name ONE such jurisdiction, liar.

You're such an uninformed idiot, Michael J. Vandeman.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=3&gl=us

B.Running at Large:No dog or cat shall be permitted torun at large in
the City.Dogs or cats, which are on any street,sidewalk, alley or
other public place in the City without being held securely by a leash,
shall be deemed to be running at large.(Ord. 2002-143,§3,2002)
Old May 3rd 08, 11:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Michael J. Vandeman, why did you lie and post that I worked for an
airline?

Old May 3rd 08, 01:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Quick Dodge again...

[...]

ANSWER THEM DIRECTLY. You just lied about all of them just now when
you said I was wrong on all accounts. You prior answers are all out
there in past posts. You are a liar.
Perhaps the worst accusation you have ever made against me is
here.......why is this included in answer to my post. I never asked
you this? Are you lying again? Those words were never said by me yet
are included in your response to me. I have never threatened you. you
should at least admit that you are wrong here. This is a simple forum
and you are now accusing me of threats. You're not worthy of a threat.
no man is. You cut and pasted that in there and that was not my post.

May you receive all that you deserve.

Your threat is duly noted, hypocrite.

AND it says VANDERMAN!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande- Hide quoted text -

Old May 3rd 08, 02:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default What to do?

wrote:
[...]
ANSWER THEM DIRECTLY. You just lied about all of them just now when
you said I was wrong on all accounts. You prior answers are all out
there in past posts. You are a liar.
Perhaps the worst accusation you have ever made against me is
here.......why is this included in answer to my post. I never asked
you this? Are you lying again? Those words were never said by me yet
are included in your response to me. I have never threatened you. you
should at least admit that you are wrong here. This is a simple forum
and you are now accusing me of threats. You're not worthy of a threat.
no man is. You cut and pasted that in there and that was not my post.

May you receive all that you deserve.

Your threat is duly noted, hypocrite.[...]

If you really want to get to Mikey V., I suggest investing in a decent
hard-tail MTB, and finding some beginner level trails to start out on.

I suggest the hard-tail, since it will be about half the price of a
similar quality full-suspension bike - for beginner use you should be
able to find a proper bike in the $600-700 range. No need for anything
better unless you get the bug and want to tackle the more technical
stuff. Just moderate trail/fire road riding away from urban areas has
its own attractions.

Old May 3rd 08, 03:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
JP

Exactly the response I would expect from an unprincipled lying hypocrite
lacking humanity and social responsibility.

Here's a more clearly worded "threat" Mike.

Can't wait to meet you so I can transform your face into hamburger.
Note it, report it, forward it to the FBI, SFPD, and/or anyone else
you think might actually give a crap about your continued existence.
Depressingly short list I'm sure.

JP

Old May 17th 08, 05:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

A broken collarbone has less than zero correlation with genetic
variation through natural selection. Neither can be rationally
discussed in terms of the other.

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

Like what happened to your cat because you had no morals or sense. A
poor animal had to die because of your supidity.

BS. He was run over by a car. I had nothing to do with it, AS YOU WELL
KNOW, LIAR.

Cats do not get outside on their own, irresponsible owners let them
out. You are an IRRESPONSIBLE PET OWNER.

In many jurisdictions a cat at large is the same offense as a dog at
large.

Name ONE such jurisdiction, liar.

You're such an uninformed idiot, Michael J. Vandeman.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=3&gl=us

Very funny! What an ignorant Podunk!:

Harvard Facts

Population