Recumbent rock, ya'll! Like you didn't know that.

Old April 25th 07, 12:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Allyson

Default Recumbent rock, ya'll! Like you didn't know that.

Hello,

Due to an accident while riding my bicycle, I now ride a recumbent
trike. And I totally dig the thing.

Even though I don't ride a recumbent bicycle I frequently read the
posts on this board because cyclists, in general, are a fun, lively
group.

Had I known how awesome recumbents are, I would've crossed over
earlier, for sure.

So, whether or not you guys [and girls] realize it, you really are
good cycling ambassadors

Old April 28th 07, 03:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_2_]

"Allyson" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

Due to an accident while riding my bicycle, I now ride a recumbent
trike. And I totally dig the thing.

Even though I don't ride a recumbent bicycle I frequently read the
posts on this board because cyclists, in general, are a fun, lively
group.

Had I known how awesome recumbents are, I would've crossed over
earlier, for sure.

So, whether or not you guys [and girls] realize it, you really are
good cycling ambassadors

Wow, I don't know what to say in the face of a polite post. Recumbenteers on
ARBR used to mostly that way. Pleasant chat.

Welcome aboard, Alyson. We've been trying to keep recumbents hidden away
from the general public, but somehow you managed to find us out. Welcome to
the club. Your secret handshake and code words will be emailed to you
shortly.

I recently joined the three wheel brigade and haven't had so much fun riding
since I bought and rode my first two wheel bent, or my second, or even my
third. Do you see a pattern here?

Old April 28th 07, 10:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

On Apr 28, 9:46 am, "gotbent" wrote:
"Allyson" wrote in message

[...]

"gotbent" is obviously confusing the discovery of something newer with
more fun.

Just like the NoCom and the ReBike are the fastest and slowest,
respectively, unfaired bicycles in the known universe, the Earth
Cycles Sunset Lowracer is the most fun bicycle in the known universe.
It is a heresy to speak otherwise.

NOTHING IS MORE FUN THAN RIDING AN EARTH CYCLES SUNSET LOWRACER!