Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

Old October 7th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

Default Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

yeah, is our deal still on?

its the place with the big foutain across from city hall.

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick

My MSN:

but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.

Eroick's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old October 10th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mr. Dawson

wow this weekend was an... interesting experience. We got kicked out of
the first four places we went to before we decided to go non-patrolled
areas. it was a nice warm up though since i haven't unicycled in a
while.

i guess i won't see many people next weekend because of the Toronto
thing... too bad i can't go. anyways see you all like next next
weekend.

--
Mr. Dawson

)-O Unicycling is slowly spreading throughout the world )-O
Mr. Dawson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11478

Old October 10th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Why this is thread still here? I'm pretty sure that event is long over.
How did this get 400 some replys.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

Eric Smerdon-
"gettin mad dont solve nothin"
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old October 10th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

We use it to comunicate with ottawa riders, its the best way to get
ahold of everyone including new people. Yes we could use emails, but
that limits getting ahold of new riders. Plus this is easy to keep
track of things. It's pretty funny though that it is one of the largest
threads in RSU.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old October 11th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jason Allemann

I got some details from Darren regarding the Toronto thing. I guess
basketball will be started at 12:30 in their regular gym. Show up at
12:00 to get ready. I guess there will be some food afterwards.
There's a link to a map on their website:
http://www.torontounicyclists.ca/ It should be the map link for the
9.12.2006 event.

The rest of the day will be some other events plus flaming puck hockey
later. Hopefully he will provide more info before we actually get
there. Sunday there will be a group ride in the morning plus the
trials comp that Jeff posted about.

Darren would like to know numbers for the events and food. I haven't
really been paying too much attention to who is all coming or not. Who
is all representing Ottawa?

My tentative list is: Carl, Karl, maybe Devon, Ryan, Me, Tony, Nathan,
Scott, Ben. Who am I missing?

Jason Allemann

*'creaky wheel video gallery'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/creakywheel)
'true dimensions' (http://www.truedimensions.com)*
Jason Allemann's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3702

Old October 11th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Thats all I know of who is coming, hopefully some more people but thats
still pretty good.

Old October 11th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hecklar

I guess that means we should be bringing hockey sticks, or do they have
a bunch of those plastic ones that we all used to play with in
elementary school. I love the curve you can put on those puppies, so
my fingers are crossed. If not, let me know so i will pack a stick.

--
hecklar
hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917

Old October 11th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Victory

Jason Allemann wrote:
My tentative list is: Carl, Karl, maybe Devon, Ryan, Me, Tony, Nathan,
Scott, Ben. Who am I missing?

Last I heard Ben wasn't able to come... and Grant may come but only on
Sunday. Oh yeah.. also my brother Braun is coming too.

--
Victory

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ln5ml)
your restless heart won’t win ‘cause you take but you don’t give
and you’ll keep moving on until you learn what love is
~ sanctus real
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062

Old October 11th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Beener

That is affirmative, I am out for this weekend. Grant and I rode this
weekend though and he is still thinking that he will make it out for
both days. He was really stoked about the ride and has gotten much
better at hs street style.

Anyway, I am super bummed that i can't make it. I wish I knew how to
produce more of me and then I would be able to be in three places at
once, which is the number of places that I have to be right now, not
including the ride. So, that would make four of me total and I can
barely keep one of me straight. ****, I would need a secretary and
three assistants and an office.

On second thought, maybe more of me isn't a good thing.

--
Beener

I got your "G" right here!!!!!
Beener's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3817