guess who's coming to dinner?

Old November 22nd 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default guess who's coming to dinner?

http://www.recipesource.com/soups/stews/02/rec0262.html
http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,squirrel,FF.html
a special interest recipe
http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1726,...234200,00.html

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...7GGLJ%26sa%3DN
Old November 22nd 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:

http://www.recipesource.com/soups/stews/02/rec0262.html
http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,squirrel,FF.html
a special interest recipe
http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1726,...234200,00.html

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...7GGLJ%26sa%3DN

Have any links for long pig recipes?

Old November 22nd 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

http://books.google.com/books?id=hol...author:B eard

http://books.google.com/books?id=EAc...author:B eard

Old November 22nd 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Nov 22, 11:13 am, datakoll wrote:
http://www.recipesource.com/soups/st...uirrel,FF.html
a special interest recipehttp://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1726,144180-234200,00.html

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...sgallery.com/g...

Squirrel for dinner? Here, let me send some over:

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/Squirrel_catapult.htm

--D-y
Old November 22nd 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:

http://books.google.com/books?id=hol...author:B eard

http://books.google.com/books?id=EAc...author:B eard

Here is something to make one hungry:
http://www.lileks.com/institute/gallery/.

Old November 22nd 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
* * Chas

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Have any links for long pig recipes?

You are a cruel dude!

From the other side of the world there's always the Idi Amin Dada cast
iron hot tub. Gives new meaning to "Having the neighbors over for a
cookout.".....

Old November 22nd 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

On Nov 22, 1:15 pm, "* * Chas" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Have any links for long pig recipes?

You are a cruel dude!

From the other side of the world there's always the Idi Amin Dada cast
iron hot tub. Gives new meaning to "Having the neighbors over for a
cookout.".....

"I had a friend for dinner; I enjoyed his liver with a fine Chianti" -
Dr. H. Lechter

Old November 22nd 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
* * Chas

wrote in message
On Nov 22, 11:13 am, datakoll wrote:

http://www.recipesource.com/soups/st...uirrel,FF.html
a special interest

recipehttp://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1726,144180-234200,00.html

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...sgallery.com/g...

Squirrel for dinner? Here, let me send some over:

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/Squirrel_catapult.htm

--D-y

Squirrel Head Stew:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...13/ai_55721715

Old November 22nd 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

* * Chas wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Have any links for long pig recipes?

You are a cruel dude!

From the other side of the world there's always the Idi Amin Dada cast
iron hot tub. Gives new meaning to "Having the neighbors over for a
cookout.".....

Up here, one of the items found on some restaurant menus is "Roast FIB".

Old November 22nd 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

say why aren't you guys out riding?

here, we are but deep in traffic accidents, shootemup traffic
accidents, and a nine miler on I-95 leaving more than dead squirrel.

try Beard's venison recipe or venison Chili with English Ale

Moab Dinner musketman Unicycling 29 February 24th 06 06:04 PM
Moab Dinner forrestunifreak Unicycling 0 January 18th 06 09:59 PM
new year dinner Marlene Blanshay General 21 October 7th 05 05:12 PM
So at this dinner with tyler Rik Van Diesel Racing 1 March 3rd 05 10:49 PM
Pre-race Dinner?? rhino Australia 13 February 27th 04 08:34 AM