O.C. Uni Ride Huntington Beach Pier

Old September 18th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

Default O.C. Uni Ride Huntington Beach Pier

Looks like a West Coast Coker reunion! John and I will be there. I
think it will be the first time we are all together since RTL.
Jim

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
Old September 20th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

8:30 am! that is pretty early. I'll still try and make it

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old September 20th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Tyler_N wrote:
8:30 am! that is pretty early. I'll still try and make it

Late for me! Like tomorrow (Sat) I'm getting to Sullivan at 6:45am for
a nice little 12 mile MUni!)

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old September 20th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

MuniAddict wrote:
Late for me! Like tomorrow (Sat) I'm getting to Sullivan at 6:45am for
a nice little 12 mile MUni!)

wow i don't like wakeing up early

Old September 20th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Tyler_N wrote:
wow i don't like wakeing up early

I don't really love waking up early, but the payoff is worth it! Once
I'm out on the trail, breathing the fresh morning air, enjoying the
peace & quiet and beautiful surroundings, I'm loving it! Then I have
the whole day ahead of me after the ride is over, which is usually
about 10am. But it helps that I usually turn in early, so it's not so
hard getting up early as well. What's that saying....?

Old September 20th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

MuniAddict wrote:
I don't really love waking up early, but the payoff is worth it! Once
I'm out on the trail, breathing the fresh morning air, enjoying the
peace & quiet and beautiful surroundings, I'm loving it! Then I have
the whole day ahead of me after the ride is over, which is usually
about 10am. But it helps that I usually turn in early, so it's not so
hard getting up early as well. What's that saying....?

i am not sure if i'll get lots of sleep. i will be parting tomorrow
night

Old September 20th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Tyler_N wrote:
i am not sure if i'll get lots of sleep. i will be parting tomorrow
night

No problem, you're young and so 4-5 hours sleep should be plenty for
you! Wait...that's for 'older people' (http://tinyurl.com/4u4r5b);
younger people actually need '*more*'
(http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct01/sleepteen.html) sleep! Wow Tyler, I
guess you may not make it to the ride after all! Have fun at the party
though. I know you have to have priorities.

Old September 20th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

MuniAddict wrote:
No problem, you're young and so 4-5 hours sleep should be plenty for
you! Wait...that's for 'older people' (http://tinyurl.com/4u4r5b);
younger people actually need '*more*'
(http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct01/sleepteen.html) sleep! Wow Tyler, I
guess you may not make it to the ride after all! Have fun at the party
though. I know you have to have priorities.

i don't get very much sleep anyway i am normally up till 12 iming and
wakeup at 6:30 the next morning to go to school and i hate it

Old September 20th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Tyler_N wrote:
i don't get very much sleep anyway i am normally up till 12 iming and
wakeup at 6:30 the next morning to go to school and i hate it

Yeah I don't blame ya there! I'd hate it too.

Old September 20th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

Well, everyone, how was the night ride? I'm going to try to make it
tomorrow.

--
crazyjoe

'*uniproshop.com*'