Shoes?!!?

Old September 21st 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Default Shoes?!!?

I like skate or bmx shoes. I still haven't found a specific pair that
feels good and lasts awhile.

This thread reminded me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

Edit: haha I just now saw Vanpaun's post.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old September 21st 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Starbury "dangers" are good for muni

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'My Video' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)
'Custom Uni-Gear' (http://www.zazzle.com/unipsychle)
Old September 21st 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

it depends what you're up to: street, trials, muni, freestyle,
distance?

for muni: the five-ten are great, except you have also to hike and it
is wet....

street: skateshoes with a hard sole

trials: tryAll

freestyle: ???

distance: ??

--
turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-
'-schlumpf-' (http://www.schlumpf.ch/)
'my vids' (http://de.youtube.com/user/Balzner) 'my pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2)
Old September 21st 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I used to only use Skate Shoes but then I started to snap the soles in
them, so now I ride on the 5ten lows which are just like a skateshoe
but built for biking/unicycling, so they are stronger in almost every
way.

The only thing they aren't great for is flat or freestyle because they
are so strong you can't feel the cranks quite as nicely. I still use
them though for a lot of freestyle stuff and I really like the grip for
foot on crown stuff.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old September 21st 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
StephenH

I have some Teva sneakers that I got at REI. I don't see them on the
website now. But they are very thin-soled and light. I got them
thinking they would give me better feel for the pedals, which they do.
Downside is that on longer bike rides, I have to move my foot around
some to keep the pressure from making my toes go numb. But all in all,
they've worked fairly well. Soles are sort of sticky. I use plastic
platform pedals, not the barbwire models.

--
StephenH
Old September 21st 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DemonJumper

Skate shoes I've used: DC, Vans, Osiris, Nike SB

--
DemonJumper
Old September 22nd 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

peleschramm wrote:

This thread reminded me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

lol thats hilarious

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old September 22nd 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

I wear Adidas Sambas. They are indoor soccer shoes and they have flat
soles so they grab the pedal good. They are also realy comfy and
presentable looking.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Blisters are like people, at first you are anoyed with them but soon
you're at peace with them, and by that time they're gone.

Homework kills trees! Stop the MADNESS!!I'm tighter than the Jonnas
brothers' pants!!
Old September 22nd 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

peleschramm wrote:

This thread reminded me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

lol I made a short parody that very video in my "'Mammoth'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vDzPeFSs6Q)" video at :54, but
changed it to "unis" instead of "shoes".

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)