I'm gonna be on TV

Old September 23rd 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Default I'm gonna be on TV

My school has its own show, called eagle watch, on our local cable
channel, which has loads of viewers around the community. My neighbor
is a reporter for it, and wants to shoot a unicycle segment. Hopefully
i'll do alright when it comes to the tricks and such.. I'm more nervous
about the interview though. Its this Wednesday.

Should be cool though.

Anyone know if it is possible to plug a video camera into a TV and
record a show that way? Are there any easier methods

Wish me luck!

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old September 23rd 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

beeper wrote:
My school has its own show, called eagle watch, on our local cable
channel, which has loads of viewers around the community. My neighbor
is a reporter for it, and wants to shoot a unicycle segment. Hopefully
i'll do alright when it comes to the tricks and such.. I'm more nervous
about the interview though. Its this Wednesday.

Should be cool though.

Anyone know if it is possible to plug a video camera into a TV and
record a show that way? Are there any easier methods

Wish me luck!

Congrats! If you can record it, post it here asap!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old September 23rd 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

put a blank vhs in your tv and press record
thats all there is too t
And congrats that is really coolio

--
uni man 22

unicyle for Crist

super poll
http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
Old September 23rd 08, 09:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

wish I were you right now, but I would mess up you interview

--
1wheelwonder

I AM the ninja unicyclist! KIIIAAAAIIIII!!!!

I'm gonna be on TV vanpaun Unicycling 0 September 23rd 08 03:23 AM
I'm gonna hear it on this one Steve General 17 August 21st 06 04:13 AM
Dick gonna Go it Alone Davey Crockett Racing 0 March 3rd 06 02:38 PM
im gonna get a new unicycle!! habbywall Unicycling 0 November 1st 05 12:34 PM