BiGHA Comments

Old November 9th 03, 08:41 PM
Ian

Default BiGHA Comments

Lorenzo L. Love must be edykated coz e writed:

Ian wrote:

Lorenzo L. Love must be edykated coz e writed:

And still no answer...

Actually more than one person said yes, including me, but you used selective
recognition to ignore those posts.

Did you pay the full retail $3000.00 price? Why did you decide to spend
that much when there are other much cheaper bikes that are in the same
class? In what way is this bike superior to similar but much less
expensive bikes? In what way is this bike the equal to similarly priced
but much higher performance bikes?

Are you Ed Dolans sock puppet?

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Old November 9th 03, 08:42 PM
Lawrence Turner

Skip, the headline indeed read "recreational bike", but it was listed
as a Go Kart. One would not find the item if they searched for the
word "bike." I don't know how someone would have found the item
unless they searched for Bigha or looked at the Wired Auction's items.

I think we should commend Bigha for donating to charity rather than
try to infer something from the price or what it was listed as.

"skip" wrote in message ...
"Lawrence Turner" wrote in message
m...
It was actually listed as a "Go-Kart," something I doubt Bigha had
anything to do with. The charity or eBay was probably responsible for
listing (or mis-listing) the bike.

I guess I don't get the point of your post. Are you saying that a
Bigha is not worth its asking price? Most auction items do not go for
true market value, which is why you can often get a great deal on a
car, a house or anything else on auction. Only silly personal items,
like Princess Diana's toaster will get big bucks. If you're using this
charity auction as means of assessing Bigha's value, you are mistaken.

Geez, what has this come to? Bigha DONATES a bike to CHARITY and we
pick on them? Earth to A.R.B.R.!!!!

Just reporting the facts Mr. Turner. The point is whatever you choose to
make of the facts.

I do know it's a fact that Bay does not prepare the seller's listing for
their auction as you suggest. That's always the seller's responsibility.
In this case it was listing was for a "BiGHA Recreational Bike" as I stated
previously and not as a "go-kart" as you state in your post. The auction
number is 3634370495 if anyone wants to verify my statements.

Again the bike was sold for $1805.00 on a no reserve auction where there
were 50 bids with over half of them made by someone with the same last name
as the BiGHA CEO. Make of that whatever you wish or nothing at all.

The charity was WIRED Auctions for Starbright Foundation. Wired Auctions
would seem to be an arm of WIRED Magazine. I don't think it would be unusual
for the bike to come into WIRED's possession through an advertising
agreement of some sort with BiGHA. The Starbright Foundation is listed as a
charity benefiting sick children.

skip

Old November 9th 03, 08:45 PM
Ian

Ian wrote:

Lorenzo L. Love must be edykated coz e writed:

And still no answer...

Actually more than one person said yes, including me, but you used selective
recognition to ignore those posts.

Did you pay the full retail $3000.00 price? Why did you decide to spend
that much when there are other much cheaper bikes that are in the same
class? In what way is this bike superior to similar but much less
expensive bikes? In what way is this bike the equal to similarly priced
but much higher performance bikes?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

I think the BiGHA is a really nicely integrated package.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Old November 9th 03, 10:42 PM
William Higley, Sr.

Now let me see if I have this straight, you are praising L.L.L. for his
hammering away on this topic?? Your choice of words would indicate that this
is repetitious behavior on the part of L.L.L. I have seen his repeated
parrot like words "Would you buy it for $3000, awwwk".

Now comes the tricky part if I believe the things that you tell me then your
quote
On 7 Nov 2003 17:32:24 -0800, (Edward Dolan) wrote:

. Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

is actually a slap in the face of L.L.L. No wonder there is some confusion
among the ranks.

Why this sort of logic ranks right up there with what Captain Kirk used to
overcome the android "Norman" in his second meeting with Harcourt Fenton
Mudd. The android was told that old Harry Mudd always lied. When Harry told
him he was telling a lie then the poor android thought he was telling the
truth. But that couldn't be true because he always lied.

You can see how confused we all become when you make comments like this.

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
m...
"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message

nk.net...

Have you paid the full $3000.00 price for a Bigha?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

I love you Lorenzo L. Love! You are a monomaniac almost up to my own
high standards. Nobody but nobody in their right mind is going to pay
$3000. for a Bigha. But it is important to hammer away at this as
there are a lot of idiots in this world.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old November 9th 03, 11:16 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Lawrence Turner wrote:

Skip, the headline indeed read "recreational bike", but it was listed
as a Go Kart. One would not find the item if they searched for the
word "bike." I don't know how someone would have found the item
unless they searched for Bigha or looked at the Wired Auction's items.

I think we should commend Bigha for donating to charity rather than
try to infer something from the price or what it was listed as.

How do you know that Bigha donated the bike? Why can't it be someone
unloading a white elephant for the tax write off?

Old November 9th 03, 11:17 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Ian wrote:

Lorenzo L. Love must be edykated coz e writed:

And still no answer...

Actually more than one person said yes, including me, but you used selective
recognition to ignore those posts.

Did you pay the full retail $3000.00 price? Why did you decide to spend
that much when there are other much cheaper bikes that are in the same
class? In what way is this bike superior to similar but much less
expensive bikes? In what way is this bike the equal to similarly priced
but much higher performance bikes?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

I think the BiGHA is a really nicely integrated package.

Did you not understand the questions? Did you pay the full retail

Old November 10th 03, 12:45 AM
skip

"Lawrence Turner" wrote in message
m...
Skip, the headline indeed read "recreational bike", but it was listed
as a Go Kart. One would not find the item if they searched for the
word "bike." I don't know how someone would have found the item
unless they searched for Bigha or looked at the Wired Auction's items.

You are correct. The BiGHA was listed under the broad catagory of Sports,
Sports Equipment, Go Carts, Recreational. But the specific listing was
"Bigha Recreational Bike" It is not true that a search under "bike" would
not turn up this listing. It would, but you would have to sort through a
lot of bike listings to find the BiGHA. Of course the proper search word
is BiGHA. I used it and it turned up this listing within seconds.

I think we should commend Bigha for donating to charity rather than
try to infer something from the price or what it was listed as.

It seems to me you are the one trying to make inferences. In my post I
stated the auction price without comment. You also state BiGHA donated the
bike to charity. Do you know this for sure or is this an inference on your
part?

skip

Old November 10th 03, 10:40 AM
Ian

Lorenzo L. Love must be edykated coz e writed:

Did you pay the full retail $3000.00 price? Why did you decide to spend
that much when there are other much cheaper bikes that are in the same
class? In what way is this bike superior to similar but much less
expensive bikes? In what way is this bike the equal to similarly priced
but much higher performance bikes?

Are you Ed Dolans sock puppet?

And still no answer...

Lets see if we can put this in a way that an idiot can understand, you asked
"would you pay $3000 for a BiGHA" and the answer is "yes I would", you have
turned this into "yes I did", I think this is a lost cause as you are driven
by hatred, did you lose money when BikeE went under? Or are you just stupid?

--
Ian

Old November 10th 03, 10:42 AM
Ian

Lorenzo L. Love must be edykated coz e writed:

Did you not understand the questions? Did you pay the full retail
$3000.00 price? Why did you decide to spend that much when there are
other much cheaper bikes that are in the same class? In what way is this
bike superior to similar but much less expensive bikes? In what way is
this bike the equal to similarly priced but much higher performance bikes?

You do not even understand the questions you ask!

--
Ian

new Bigha web site... Ernest General 11 November 30th 03 01:41 PM
BiGHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 1 September 28th 03 08:03 AM
BigHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 2 September 28th 03 01:50 AM