REMINDER! 1st European MUni and Trial Convention

Old June 13th 05, 01:51 PM
emmal

Default REMINDER! 1st European MUni and Trial Convention

Don't forget that the 1st European MUni and Trial Convention will be
held in Fakse Ladeplads, Denmark, july 2005.
Remeber that the last day for pre-regristration is july 1.
Hope to see as many of you as possible, this will be an awesome
convention, so sign up ASAP..!

More information at www.fluck.dk

--
emmal - Dansk Uniseriøs Tosse
emmal's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8254

Old June 13th 05, 08:34 PM
anso

I 've bought my bus tickets to come !!

What does it change if you don't pre-register ?

--
anso - ??
anso's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/371

Old June 13th 05, 10:18 PM
jyden

What does it change if you don't pre-register ? [/b]

they don't tell on the webpage... but try to email them at, fluck
(at)fluck.dk

--
jyden - level 7,9
jyden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5404

Old June 13th 05, 10:20 PM
anso

I have already registered but I wanted to know in order to tell other
Frenchs

Old June 13th 05, 10:22 PM
jyden

i don't know. but maby no food for them...

Old June 14th 05, 04:30 PM
YOnicycle

Hi an'so!

On their website they say Euro 70,- for five days and daytickets are
16,-. So maybe you would have to pay 5x16,- = 80,- without pre-reg.
Or you can't get a t-shirt without ordering one in advance?

For sure, you couldn't participate, if there are another 350 unicyclists
going to register within the next two weeks!

@all: Are there any other vegetarians going to EMUTC? I e-mailed FLUCK
to ask them to take care about that. But I'm not sure, if they bother...

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to that event!

Greetings, Jan

--
YOnicycle - one wheel, one vision
YOnicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5390

Old June 15th 05, 04:15 PM
emmal

You have to register because there is a lot of preperations before the
convention, things like how much foot they have to buy and so on.. and
it'll be a lot easier if they know how many people there will show up

There is no special vegetarian foot, but there will be lots of
vegetables, so it is possible to get good food, also if you don't eat
meat.

If you have any other questions, ask them here and we will try to answer
them..

Old June 15th 05, 04:56 PM
totally_hooked

What about spectating?

There is no way that I'd want to compete as I've only just started
unicycling.

Could I go with my son just to go and watch?

Hooked

--
totally_hooked - U

Unicycling is better than Prozac
totally_hooked's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10069

Old June 15th 05, 07:54 PM
jyden

from:
http://www.fluck.dk/MuniTrialsEngelskInfo.htm
The price for participation is 70 euros
Family members who want to participate 48 euros
A day ticket 16 euros

price for food if you don't unicycle: 48 euro.

Old June 15th 05, 10:06 PM
eenwieler

i will be there.

quite busy for me because I have 2 vacations and travels a few weeks
with a circus.

So far I know there are only 2 dutch people.

Ferko

--
eenwieler - level 5 unicyclist

Eenwieler, Einrad, Unicycle, Monocycle. It is just the same!
eenwieler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3829