GVBR 2007

Old November 21st 07, 07:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Default GVBR 2007

Well, I've arrived in Melbourne. An uneventful 06:50 flight (apart
from being allocated seat 1A - pole position!). I collected and
assembled my bike in the airport, and rode it down to Moike's place in
Brunswick. Forgot to take a picture of the assembly process in the
airport, oh well.

I'll be off to the Bicycle Victoria bus at the Telstra dome at noon
tomorrow.

BTH
Old November 21st 07, 11:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Joseph

Hello BT
I hope you enjoy yourself on the ride.
Neil/Joseph in Port Macquarie

Old November 21st 07, 07:48 PM posted to aus.bicycle
flyingdutch[_79_]

see you out there on the road, BT. Wot you riding/distinguishing
features?

I'll be the one on back giant, yellow pannier, red helmet and riding
with daughter

--
flyingdutch

Old November 21st 07, 09:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Joseph wrote:
Hello BT
I hope you enjoy yourself on the ride.
Neil/Joseph in Port Macquarie

Nice to hear from you Neil! Yes, I'm sure I'll have a good time. I
expect I'll be spending a lot of time in queues, but it still has a
lot of potential.

Is it getting a bit warm up your way yet? We've had 30+ in Canberra
since Friday.

BTH
Old November 21st 07, 09:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

flyingdutch wrote:
see you out there on the road, BT. Wot you riding/distinguishing
features?

I'll be the one on back giant, yellow pannier, red helmet and riding
with daughter

As the bloke at the Harley rally was reputed to have said, "You can't
miss me, I'm wearing a black T-shirt!" ;-)

I'll be riding a red Blade MTB[1], carrying a pair of navy blue/grey
panniers, wearing a long sleeved tradie t-shirt in either orange or
yellow. Since it's not a recumbent, I won't be sporting a beard.

How old is your daughter? (As in, should I be looking out for one of
those half-a-bmx doovies attached to your bike?)

Alternatively, my phone number is 0429 907 329. ;-)

BTH
[1] Surprisingly like this one: http://www.smallsolar.org/BTH/budgetbike/
Old November 22nd 07, 10:45 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Joseph

I will be in Canberra sometime after Xmas to get back on my red bike.
It hasn't been 30+ here yet. It is a good temperature here for riding and
the new road being constructed here has nice bike lanes (on road of course).
It is not like Canberra.
Neil/Joseph

Old December 3rd 07, 10:12 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Joseph wrote:
I will be in Canberra sometime after Xmas to get back on my red bike.
It hasn't been 30+ here yet. It is a good temperature here for riding and
the new road being constructed here has nice bike lanes (on road of course).
It is not like Canberra.
Neil/Joseph

Good-O! You know where I live... ;-)

BTH
Old December 4th 07, 10:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Joseph

Hello BT
At the moment should be in Gordon in the week starting 31 December. See you
then perhaps.
Neil/Joseph
"BT Humble" wrote in message
Joseph wrote:
I will be in Canberra sometime after Xmas to get back on my red bike.
It hasn't been 30+ here yet. It is a good temperature here for riding

and
the new road being constructed here has nice bike lanes (on road of

course).
It is not like Canberra.
Neil/Joseph

Good-O! You know where I live... ;-)

BTH

And they're off! GVBR alison_b Australia 8 November 26th 05 08:50 PM
GVBR altitude map TimC Australia 2 January 30th 05 03:34 PM
FS: GVBR Bicycle - never used bjay Australia 5 January 24th 05 06:45 AM
GVBR Bikes Santa Claus Australia 0 December 22nd 04 02:47 PM
GVBR - Rumours Brad McArthur Australia 48 December 9th 04 11:14 AM