why MTB'ing should not be an environmental target

Old December 8th 03, 08:47 PM
Stephen Baker

Default why MTB'ing should not be an environmental target

Jonesey says:

snip

After all, banging your head against a wall feels
so good when you stop...

Dang! I knew there was more to it than just "Banging you head against a brick
wall is fun..." Musta skipped the last line when I first read it.

Steve ;-)
Old December 8th 03, 11:16 PM
\(T'other\) Dave

"Slacker" wrote in message
"N Grover" wrote in message
news

Sorry for partaking in your sharade....at this point it feels good.

So does maturbating, but it's not something you do in public!
--
Slacker

....And why not?!!?....ooops, here we go OT
Dave.

....or...Speak for yourself, you don't know what you're missing ;-)

Old December 9th 03, 01:32 AM
JD

"N Grover" wrote in message a...
well that's enough idiots on one news group for me not to come back.snip more whining

You rounded it out well, Neil. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

JD
Old December 9th 03, 01:33 AM
Slacker

So does maturbating, but it's not something you do in public!
--
Slacker

...And why not?!!?....ooops, here we go OT
Dave.

...or...Speak for yourself, you don't know what you're missing ;-)

Easy Pee Wee!
--
Slacker

Old December 9th 03, 08:06 AM
bomba

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 12:22:27 -0600, N Grover wrote:

well that's enough idiots on one news group for me not to come back. while
mountain bikers are not all "retards" people like Mike and yourself are
right about one thing, there are some who do seem to spoil it for the
masses. how do you expect this news group to survive when newcomers like
myself are greeted with posts like "another typical idiot mountain biker"
- "mtb'ing in the olympics should be banned"....etc. you see JD you havn't
solved anything by shutting me out because the next new guy will come
along and it will be hard for them to simply overlook the roughly 30% hate
posts.

have fun hate bashing each other and to those who don't, there are plenty
of other forums.

Have you not read the FAQ yet? I suggest:
http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm#1.5 and
http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm#1.3 (especially the bit about
having thin skin)

Oh, and the group has survived for many years and will continue to do so,
even if we don't have you here.

--
a.m-b FAQ: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm

a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

Old December 9th 03, 04:15 PM
Penny S

bomba murmured while asleep:
On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 12:22:27 -0600, N Grover wrote:

well that's enough idiots on one news group for me not to come back.

snip

have fun hate bashing each other and to those who don't, there are
plenty of other forums.

Have you not read the FAQ yet? I suggest:
http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm#1.5 and
http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm#1.3 (especially the bit about
having thin skin)

Oh, and the group has survived for many years and will continue to do
so, even if we don't have you here.

don't forget to mention the newbies and newcomers that decide to stick
around... Take mojodeluxe, even if he hasn't been embraced yet by the
elite...

Old December 16th 03, 08:41 AM
Marty

"N Grover" wrote in message have fun hate
bashing each other and to those who don't, there are plenty
of other forums.

Neil

There are other forums?