My new unicycle webpage!

Old May 3rd 05, 02:23 AM
tylercox

Default My new unicycle webpage!

I posted a link earlier in a thread, but I didn't get any replies, so I
figured not enough people saw it. So here I am saying to EVERYONE that
I just created a humble little unicycling webpage that I will definitely
add to later. Okay, so every thread has to have a point, so the point
of this thread is so I can get comments about my webpage and also
helpful hints about what I should add. Thanks everyone!

Bombaddabom...... www.geocities.com/tysunicycling

--
tylercox - Level 5 Unicornist

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"tyler cox i now love you" -From unicyclepa
tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old May 3rd 05, 02:24 AM
TheObieOne3226

I can tell you put a lot of time into it.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Hello!

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

Old May 3rd 05, 02:29 AM
tylercox

TheObieOne3226 wrote:
*I can tell you put a lot of time into it. *

You bet I did! A full 15 minutes!!!!

Old May 3rd 05, 02:50 AM
Catboy

Wow, crappy email nd crappy site server. You're on a roll.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
'Moab MUniFest 2005 Pictures!!!'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album553)
"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

Old May 3rd 05, 02:59 AM
scar_head187

wow.... just wow.

--
scar_head187
scar_head187's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9142

Old May 3rd 05, 03:14 AM
cyberpunk

What you guys think of this layout?

http://tinyurl.com/dxh7b

--
cyberpunk

The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

"Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

Old May 3rd 05, 04:23 AM
johnfoss

Why do people always want us to go look at web sites that have nothing
on them? Put something there to look at and maybe then it's worth it for
people to have a look. At least there's something to comment about...

I tried to view the unipunk page in Firefox, but it never finished
links way too far to the left.

--
johnfoss - The wilder Wilder

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Old May 3rd 05, 04:48 AM
tylercox

Sorry to disappoint you John, but if you'll notice I clearly stated in
my first post that I wanted ideas of what to add and also I said I would
be adding more soon. Telling me how bad my site is doesn't help, giving
me tips does.

Old May 3rd 05, 07:50 AM
Klaas Bil

All I get is an almost blank page (except for the Yahoo sponsored
links). It just displays your email, and three non-linked phrases:
About me, Gallery, My unicycles.

I'm not sure if that is what John Foss saw when he made his remark,
but I would second what he said "put something there to look at". Not
trying to diss you but give it at least SOME content before you ask
for comments.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"When it comes to the family jewels, you won't be having fun until they're having fun. - Jake D"

Old May 3rd 05, 08:05 PM
cathwood

It's difficult enough to think of things to put on my own website.
Cathy

--
cathwood - lunicyclist

A thought is just a thought.

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

Unicycle ascent/descent of Mt. Evans - 14,264 feet gbarnes Unicycling 19 August 11th 04 02:48 AM
surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 07:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM