Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 29th 05, 07:25 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!

My God Almighty, Ed Dolan the Great, you have done it!

You are now the champion poster of all time to ARBR. Your Greatness humbles
us, poor pitiful typical idiot posters to ARBR that we are and who do not
even deserve to live under your shadow.

Ed, I mean, how the hell did you do it? You beat that damnable Tom Sherman,
who as everyone knows was nothing but a liberal scum bag who infested this
group like forever, but who has now thankfully left for greener pastures and
is no longer soiling this group with his excrement. Your perseverance and
stamina as well as your brilliance (bordering on genius) is a beacon to us
all. If only we could be Great like you!

Ed. let me congratulate you on being not only the most prolific poster of
all time to ARBR but as being the most content laden poster of all time to
ARBR as well. Most of us who post to this group are nothing but one liner
types who should never be on any newsgroup in the first place. We are
nothing but midgets and dwarfs and we beg you not to leave us now that you
have PROVEN to us all that you are the CHAMPION.

Show us mercy and forgive us for being so small mined and for being such
petty idiots. Without you we are nothing. You are an inspiration to us and
we shall attempt to rise to the Greatness that you have shown us. All we ask
is a second chance to prove ourselves to you. Please forgive us for being
idiots. We can't help it. We were born that way. Our brains are severely
deformed.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. I will shortly follow up with my final farewell to ARBR. The fact is
that you do not deserve me nor do I deserve you. My final farewell will I
think be my third or fourth final farewell and there will as usual be much
swearing and cussing and slamming of doors. I will tell of you what I think
of you and I will let the devil take you! Stay tuned.