FS: Team Motorola Caloi by Eddy Merckx Bike - Frankie Andreu

Old November 15th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: Team Motorola Caloi by Eddy Merckx Bike - Frankie Andreu

For sale: Team Motorola Caloi by Eddy Merckx road bike. This was a
Motorola team bike ridden by Frankie Andreu. It has a sticker with his
name on it. I purchased this bike from the defunct team organization
when the Motorola sposorship ended years ago. I have the receipt. The
frame has numerous Motorola team logos. Complete bike. Size: Approx
60cm c to c. Dura-Ace 8-speed, Cinelli bar & stem. Mavic Paris Roubaix
wheels with Motorola decals. There is a little rust in a few places
near the bottom bracket but is in pretty good shape. Ride it or collect
it. Sorry to see it go but I have too many bikes so this Frankie has to
go live somewhere else.
Best offer over $800.