Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!

Old September 6th 05, 07:02 AM
LoGo USA

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!

Hey gang -

Another godless goober gaffe?:

In fact, I am a thorough going atheist... It is a shame
so many here on ARBR are constantly tripping over words.

When ARBR's TROLL typed "thorough going"
(With logorrhea freely flowing),
Did he instead mean "thoroughgoing"?
I guess that there's no way of knowing...

My guess is he was merely showing
Us once again - despite his crowing -
His lack of language skills, bestowing
Miswordings he should be forgoing
Upon this group; he isn't snowing
The readers here as he keeps throwing
Out clinkers, like some farmer sowing
The seeds for weeds that just need hoeing.

If he in fact meant "thorough going",
That 'thorough' part is just him blowing
His old TROLL bleat, his self-praise glowing.
His next word trumps the one foregoing;
It's much, much better, mostly owing
To the hope - that might be growing
Now that his posting pace is slowing -
The TROLL might someday get through 'GOING'!

Regards,
Wayne

Old September 6th 05, 07:06 AM
Edward Dolan

"Robert L Bass" wrote in message
I think we can find a "secular" definition of innocent which
allows the rule against "taking of innocent human life" to
work for liberals. We liberals will argue (and do argue)
about what is "human life" so the innocent part doesn't
even come in to play.

Some folks consider me a liberal. Others seem to think I'm a
conservative. Here's my take on it (as though that actually
matters to anyone but me).

I personally believe abortion is wrong so I won't pay for an
abortion nor will I assist someone in seeking an abortion. I
also believe that it would be wrong for me to enforce my personal
convictions about abortion upon someone else. Therefore, I
refuse to try to outlaw abortion and I will not try to prevent
someone seeking an abortion from doing so in as medically safe a
facility as is available.

Robert has got it halfway right at least, but still the muddled thinking is
there for all to see. If abortion is wrong for me, then it is wrong for all
mankind. This is what is known as moral clarity, something that liberals are
incapable of.

As some may already know at the moment I happen to be in
Salvador, Brazil. This morning I was reading "A Tarde", a
popular newspaper in this city. There was a front page article
on abortion... among 10 to 14 year old children. In this city
where abortion is pretty much banned a young girl is hospitalized
on average every 28 hours due to complications arising from
illegal abortion. Many of these children are rape or incest
victims. Many of them die horrible, excruciating deaths due to
the ravages of "back alley" abortions. One poor girl of 14
recently tried to abort by inserting rat poison. She died in the
hospital a day later.

The immorality that prevails in most of Brazil is well known. Sometimes I do
not think it is really a Catholic country at all. The whole place is an
abomination. Even though man evolved in the tropics, I do not think it is a
suitable place for man to be living. Thus spake Zarathustra.

I find the situation in my own country (the USA) horrific.
Millions of babies are killed every year. Whatever you wish to
call it, innocence must surely be a quality which one would
attribute to an unborn child. Sadly, it appears tat the
statistics would not change much if the so-called "Christian"
right had their way. Roughly the same number of abortions would
occur but there would be far more young women dead or mutilated
as well.

Find a viable solution and I'll back whoever comes up with it.
Without any answers other than to send people to prison for
abortion I will oppose any change.

Liberals have already come up with a solution. They play word games. A fetus
is not an unborn baby, certainly not a child and most certainly not a human
being. One of these days they will find an excuse for killing children and
they will do this by playing more word games.
[...]

Agreed. For example, I personally choose not to abort babies. I
also personally choose not to force my personal beliefs on you.

Robert is only slightly better than Jeff. Neither one of them have thought
through the consequences of their position. They both exemplify tolerance in
its very worst aspect. They are both halfway to the holocaust, soul mates of
Adolf Hitler.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 6th 05, 08:42 AM
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message
Sorry about the top posting. I find it unpleasant to read messages where
there is a lot of old text sprinkled with new text in the middle.

[...]

I am sorry about your top posting too, Jeff. Your message requires me to do
more back tracking than I care to do. However, Robert Bass posts correctly
and you will find many of my answers to your message there.

Old September 6th 05, 09:02 AM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hey gang -

Another godless goober gaffe?:

In fact, I am a thorough going atheist... It is a shame
so many here on ARBR are constantly tripping over words.

When ARBR's TROLL typed "thorough going"
(With logorrhea freely flowing),
Did he instead mean "thoroughgoing"?
I guess that there's no way of knowing...

I do not like words run together and I do not like hyphenated words either.
It is a pain in the ass to be constantly looking up details like that. Using
separate words is always a superior way of writing whether technically
correct or not.

Thoroughgoing is way too long and looks ridiculous in English. Only the
idiotic Germans run words together helter-skelter.

My guess is he was merely showing
Us once again - despite his crowing -
His lack of language skills, bestowing
Miswordings he should be forgoing
Upon this group; he isn't snowing
The readers here as he keeps throwing
Out clinkers, like some farmer sowing
The seeds for weeds that just need hoeing.

If he in fact meant "thorough going",
That 'thorough' part is just him blowing
His old TROLL bleat, his self-praise glowing.
His next word trumps the one foregoing;
It's much, much better, mostly owing
To the hope - that might be growing
Now that his posting pace is slowing -
The TROLL might someday get through 'GOING'!

Regards,
Wayne

A regular tour de force - all those owing sounds!

But this group will miss me when I am finally GONE!

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old September 7th 05, 01:00 AM
ROTB

Edward Dolan wrote:
I have stated repeatedly to this group that the ONLY purpose of sex is to
make babies and if you are engaged in sex for any other purpose than that,
then you are aberrant and immoral. You are hardly even a human being in my
book if you are using sex as a recreation, whether hetero or homo.

Does that include solo?

--ROTB

Old September 7th 05, 04:10 AM
Edward Dolan

"ROTB" wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:
I have stated repeatedly to this group that the ONLY purpose of sex is to
make babies and if you are engaged in sex for any other purpose than
that,
then you are aberrant and immoral. You are hardly even a human being in
my
book if you are using sex as a recreation, whether hetero or homo.

Does that include solo?

--ROTB

Having a problem with the word ONLY?

Old September 8th 05, 12:41 AM
ROTB

Edward Dolan wrote:
"ROTB" wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:
I have stated repeatedly to this group that the ONLY purpose of sex is to
make babies and if you are engaged in sex for any other purpose than
that,
then you are aberrant and immoral. You are hardly even a human being in
my
book if you are using sex as a recreation, whether hetero or homo.

Does that include solo?

--ROTB

Having a problem with the word ONLY?

You musta had a lot of "nocturnal emissions" over your sixty-some
years! Those gonads need some sort of release.

Old September 8th 05, 10:53 AM
Edward Dolan

"ROTB" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"ROTB" wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:
I have stated repeatedly to this group that the ONLY purpose of sex is
make babies and if you are engaged in sex for any other purpose than
that,
then you are aberrant and immoral. You are hardly even a human being
in
my
book if you are using sex as a recreation, whether hetero or homo.

Does that include solo?

--ROTB

Having a problem with the word ONLY?

You musta had a lot of "nocturnal emissions" over your sixty-some
years! Those gonads need some sort of release.

The above tells us a lot about you but nothing about me.

I would not mind having some sexual dreams, but it has never occurred. I
attribute this to my Great Saintliness. Have I ever mentioned to you that I
consider myself a Greater Saint than Saint Augustine because he was a Great
Sinner before he became a Great Saint. I was never a Great Sinner, therefore
I am a Greater Saint than him. I think I may have been born without original
sin and that I may ascend into Heaven without having to go though the bother
of dying, kind of like Our Blessed Virgin Mary.

My dreams all seem to be nightmares. I had one the other night about Tom
Sherman returning to this newsgroup to plague me once again, and lo and
behold, he is back. Same old, same old (with footnotes and all), but now he
is calling himself something to do with a sunset. He is now apparently
living in a place called the Fox Valley, a distant suburb of Chicago.
However, I will always think of him as being from the Quad Cities (Illinois
Side).

Old September 8th 05, 09:12 PM

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 03:02:47 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

But this group will miss me when I am finally GONE!

In your dreams only. I think most will celebrate the fresh air that
will return once you are not here to pollute it.

jim

Old September 9th 05, 12:21 AM
Sunset Fanatic

Edward Dolan wrote:
My dreams all seem to be nightmares. I had one the other night about Tom
Sherman returning to this newsgroup to plague me once again, and lo and
behold, he is back. Same old, same old (with footnotes and all), but now he
is calling himself something to do with a sunset. He is now apparently
living in a place called the Fox Valley, a distant suburb of Chicago....

On topic content: The proper name of the bike is "Earth Cycles Sunset
Lowracer [TM]"; therefore "sunset" should be capitalized to "Sunset" in
this context.

Off topic content: The municipality I am residing in was established
well before the area between it and the City of Chicago was developed
for residential and commercial purposes. Therefore, it is not a suburb
in the pejorative sense of the term, but a long established independent
city that has been encroached upon by urban sprawl.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley