RLJing bus driver.

Old October 27th 09, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

Default RLJing bus driver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpb4USktH1k
Old October 27th 09, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Keitht

spindrift wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpb4USktH1k

I Stopped at a est of lights recently, as did a bus, then the driver
decided he'd waited long enough and just drove off -- the lights were
still green for the other traffic. - I waited a while longer for the
lights to change.

--
Its never too late to reinvent the bicycle
Old October 27th 09, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

On Oct 27, 10:51*am, Keitht KeithT wrote:
spindrift wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpb4USktH1k

I Stopped at a est of lights recently, as did a bus, then the driver
decided he'd waited long enough and just drove off -- the lights were
still green for the other traffic. - I waited a while longer for the
lights to change.

--
Its never too late to reinvent the bicycle

The driver has complained to Youtube, and posted a series of
homophobic comments about the cyclist. The bus company have been
informed, then the bus driver used his vehicle to intimidate the same
cyclist a few days later.
Old October 27th 09, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
burtthebike

spindrift wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpb4USktH1k

I Stopped at a est of lights recently, as did a bus, then the driver
decided he'd waited long enough and just drove off -- the lights were
still green for the other traffic. - I waited a while longer for the
lights to change.

--
Its never too late to reinvent the bicycle

The driver has complained to Youtube, and posted a series of
homophobic comments about the cyclist. The bus company have been
informed, then the bus driver used his vehicle to intimidate the same
cyclist a few days later.

Which has to lead to the question of why the bus company is allowing someone
who is clearly incapable of driving safely, to drive a bus full of
passengers which could also endanger other road users.

Would you care to name the bus company?

Old October 27th 09, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"burtthebike" writes:

Which has to lead to the question of why the bus company is allowing
someone who is clearly incapable of driving safely, to drive a bus
full of passengers which could also endanger other road users.

Would you care to name the bus company?

Arriva, according to the video ...

-dan

Cameron RLJing thoughts spindrift UK 9 March 25th 08 04:14 PM
Attitude of bad driver Yorkie UK 14 July 21st 07 04:07 PM
PU-pid driver nash General 2 November 6th 06 09:01 PM
SMS driver gets 4 yrs flyingdutch Australia 14 March 13th 06 08:21 AM
Another blind driver. Pinky UK 54 January 31st 06 10:48 AM