Pavement cyclist assaults pedestrian

Old June 15th 15, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Pavement cyclist assaults pedestrian

Why are cyclists in such an enraged state all the time?

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/53-y...ail/story.html
Old June 15th 15, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
doug

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 8:54:44 AM UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
Why are cyclists in such an enraged state all the time?

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/53-y...ail/story.html

Obviously the cyclist was stressed by the traffic on the roads so he had to use the pavement & this stress was carried over when he had the surprise of a pedestrian using the footpath.

The cyclist who was obviously a rich & important man (we are told that cyclists are rich) was so confused by being told to obey the law (he thought that no laws apply to cyclists) that he just hit the lesser being (pedestrian) to teach him to know his place.

Of course number plates (or something similar) would help to identify him.

Very soon someone will post that :-
1 Car drivers assault pedestrians.
2 Cars dive on the pavements.
3 Number plates don't always help.
4 The road was dangerous.
5 Same old.....

Old June 15th 15, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:54:41 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

Why are some bicyclists in such an enraged state some of the time?

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/53-y...an-bike-broad-

daylight/story-26694395-detail/story.html

IFTPFY
Old June 15th 15, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 15/06/2015 08:54, Mrcheerful wrote:

Why are cyclists in such an enraged state all the time?

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/53-y...ail/story.html

QUOTE:
A 53-year-old man was assaulted in Chelmer Village Way in Chelmsford on
Monday June 8. Police are appealing for information after the attack
that took place at 5.35pm. The victim was walking along the footpath
when a man passed close by to him on a bike. The pedestrian exchanged
words with the cyclist who then get off his bike and assaulted him
before riding off.

The suspect is described as white, of heavy muscular build, with a bald
head. He was in his 50s and was around 5 ft 6in tall. He was wearing a
blue anorak and jeans and carrying a light blue rucksack with a light
grey panel on it. There was a logo on the front of the rucksack with the
word, 'Endurance' written on it. He was riding an older looking blue bike.
ENDQUOTE

With a description like that, he shouldn't be difficult to identify and
bring to justice, even if it's only in front of the local mags.
Old June 15th 15, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

Why are cyclists in such an enraged state all the time?

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/53-y...ail/story.html

Well, I guess if riding a bike was all anyone had to look forward to in
life, then it is understandable.

Old June 15th 15, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 15/06/2015 09:16, doug wrote:
On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 8:54:44 AM UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
Why are cyclists in such an enraged state all the time?

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/53-y...ail/story.html

Obviously the cyclist was stressed by the traffic on the roads so he
had to use the pavement & this stress was carried over when he had
the surprise of a pedestrian using the footpath.

Was it a pedestrian weapon?

Old June 16th 15, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:41:09 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Well, I guess if riding a bike was all anyone had to look forward to in
life, then it is understandable.

Why do people make snide remarks?

People usually make side remarks when they don't feel good about
themselves and where they are in their life.
Old June 16th 15, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:41:09 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Well, I guess if riding a bike was all anyone had to look forward to in
life, then it is understandable.

Why do people make snide remarks?

People usually make side remarks when they don't feel good about
themselves and where they are in their life.

Why is it a snide remark?
I was only trying to explain why cyclists are such a miserable looking bunch
of tightwads, with nothing much good going on in their lives.

Huh! If that's all the gratitude you get for trying to be helpful, I'm
beginning to think that maybe cyclists can't be saved from their own
stupidity after all.

Old June 17th 15, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:38:22 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

miserable looking bunch of tightwads,

Thanks greatly for that high compliment cumming from you!
Now please ejaculate to me the further high accolade of technicolor yawn.