Teams Using Continental Tires

Old July 12th 04, 10:21 PM
Churchill

Default Teams Using Continental Tires

http://www.conti-tyres.co.uk/conticy...news_jun04.htm
Continental tyres will be at the Tour as the official supplier to four of the teams that have qualified for the race. Jan Ullrich's T-Mobile squad will be riding Continental for the seventh consecutive season. Tyler Hamilton, another big favourite will be riding for the swiss Phonak team who will use Continental Competition & Tempo tubulars. Credit Agricole and Lotto-Domo will also ride on Conti rubber, as they do every year. They believe in the product and trust that Continental tyres will supply reliability, speed and unrivalled grip in pursuit of Tour de France glory.

------

I would be interested to know what USPS is using for tires ! Anyone know ??

Old July 12th 04, 11:41 PM
Churchill

Hi Jay,

Do you happen to know the sub-brand of Hutchinson they are using ?
USPS = Hutchinson

Old July 12th 04, 11:46 PM
Luigi de Guzman

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:21:53 -0400, "Churchill" wrote:
\

I would be interested to know what USPS is using for tires ! Anyone know ??

STOP POSTING BINARIES!

Old July 13th 04, 12:30 AM
Churchill

"Luigi de Guzman" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:21:53 -0400, "Churchill" wrote:
\

I would be interested to know what USPS is using for tires ! Anyone know

??

STOP POSTING BINARIES!

Luigi, first you whine and complain and say you 'Plonked' me and now you are
stalking me.

Why don't you go find someone else to stalk your a strange person !

Old July 13th 04, 02:07 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"Churchill" wrote in message .. .

Hey newbie, shutup!

Old July 13th 04, 03:42 AM
JayofMontreal

I have no idea, but I bet it depends on road conditions as they have different tires for different days.

I can tell you that what ever version of Contis Phonak is running must be crap -- they've had more punctures than anyone else it seems.

Old July 13th 04, 05:01 AM
Pistof

I have no idea, but I bet it depends on road conditions
as they have different tires for different days.

I can tell you that what ever version of Contis Phonak
is running must be crap -- they've had more punctures
than anyone else it seems.

Odd, I thought it was well known that Phonak are guinea-pig'n the Michelin
tubeless road tires this year.

Dave

Studded tires R Christensen General 2 January 27th 04 04:40 PM
bike stability and 32c tires Jack Murphy General 1 December 10th 03 05:19 AM
Tires Dan Hall General 15 October 16th 03 05:46 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant General 19 July 24th 03 09:56 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant General 3 July 18th 03 08:18 PM