Made IN the U.S.A.

Old May 12th 04, 08:50 PM
IMKen

Default Made IN the U.S.A.

Anyone have a list of bikes and bike components made in the U.S.A.?

Buy U.S. made products. We need the jobs.

ken

Old May 13th 04, 10:43 AM
trg

IMKen wrote:
Anyone have a list of bikes and bike components made in the U.S.A.?

Buy U.S. made products. We need the jobs.

ken

Sorry, can't help. But I can get you a pretty good list of French made bike
and bike components.

Buy French made products. We need the jobs.

Old May 13th 04, 01:45 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

IMKen- Buy U.S. made products. We need the jobs. BRBR

Make sure you vote in November!!!!

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old May 13th 04, 02:15 PM
trg

I get to vote in October! (Absentee ballot in Florida). Of course they don't
bother counting my vote unless it's real close like in 2000.

Old May 13th 04, 04:59 PM
Ground Zero

"trg" wrote in message
IMKen wrote:
Anyone have a list of bikes and bike components made in the U.S.A.?

Buy U.S. made products. We need the jobs.

ken

Sorry, can't help. But I can get you a pretty good list of French made

bike
and bike components.

Buy French made products. We need the jobs.

Apparently, black market business with Sadaam Hussein in violation of the UN
trade embargo and it's Oil For Food program didn't provided enough of a
boost to France's economy.....

Buy from Oregon businesses.... Oregon's economy was hit hardest by the
economic downturn. Oregon has the highest unemployment rate of any state in
the USA. My first shop opened in Oregon and is still in business there.

Stuart Winsor
Ground Zero Cycles

Old May 17th 04, 09:49 PM
Blue Gator

"Ground Zero" wrote in message
ink.net...

Buy from Oregon businesses.... Oregon's economy was hit hardest by the
economic downturn. Oregon has the highest unemployment rate of any state

in
the USA. My first shop opened in Oregon and is still in business there.

Stuart Winsor
Ground Zero Cycles

Where is your shop? I'm in Albany.

Arlie Cooper