Awesome new freestyle video!

Old January 15th 05, 11:59 PM
tylercox

Default Awesome new freestyle video!

Check out my new freestyle video:

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Freestyle-Pix-and-Movies

--
tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

This stinking sucks!!! Are you sure I'm doing this right?

-My dad learning to uni

Yay!!! Goooobleshobinheimer!!!! It came!!!

-Right when I saw my new Nimbus sitting on the porch.
tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old January 16th 05, 01:38 AM
lleberg

I'm really impressed of someone your age to be able to do all those
things, but i guess it's just me that's a bit slow-minded and can't face
it that unicycleskill and age have nothing incomment...

Some more editing perhaps?

--
lleberg - Level 4 unicyclist

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

Old January 16th 05, 01:38 AM
mucRider

I can't watch this.

Another imaginative production from the studios of TylerCox.

--
mucRider - Old Unicycling Newbie

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.
mucRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6119

Old January 16th 05, 02:27 AM
Catboy

mucRider wrote:
*I can't watch this.

Another imaginative production from the studios of TylerCox. *

My thoughs exactly, only I had a more blunt word than "imaginative"...

--
Catboy - RIP Unibiker

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

RIP Unibiker

Old January 16th 05, 02:39 AM
TheObieOne3226

Next time try real music.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Owns you, SWAT does, mmmm

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
Yahoo:TheObieOne3226

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Nick, Joe, Tim, Jim, Nick, Eric, Trip, Mike, Bevan, Sabin, Owen, Jagur,
Brian, Michael, Pete, Evan, Andrew, Justin, Kyle, Dave, Kevin, and Laura
are my main man.

Old January 16th 05, 02:42 AM
unitrialser

Nice vid. But please, use better music!

--
unitrialser - Team Hazard

Mindless Films
http://www.geocities.com/mindless_films

"Pink is the new black." -- Jess Riegal's Helmet
unitrialser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8794

Old January 16th 05, 02:57 AM
lleberg

I think the creator of a video has all right to choose the music he
wants to, it's his video, you don't have to watch it.

You're not sopose to make the choise of music beeing afraid of what
people are going to say about it later.

Old January 16th 05, 02:58 AM
TheObieOne3226

lleberg wrote:
*I think the creator of a video has all right to choose the music he
wants to, it's his video, you don't have to watch it.

You're not sopose to make the choise of music beeing afraid of what
people are going to say about it later. *

He wants people to watch it. How about if he made a movie where the
music was the public alert system or porn noises?

Old January 16th 05, 03:04 AM
Catboy

TheObieOne3226 wrote:
* porn noises? *

If only someone made a video with that in the background I would watch
it all the time...

Old January 16th 05, 03:07 AM
lleberg

If he wants to use wierd al, I think he should.
You could just mute the sound, culdn't you?

My New Freestyle Video jsm Unicycling 21 January 15th 05 06:46 AM
Night Freestyle Video unibrow Unicycling 8 January 4th 05 08:20 AM
what video could show someone that unicycling is awesome? squeegy Unicycling 14 December 2nd 04 09:32 AM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM