How much will Rqasmussen Sue For

Old July 28th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bike Mike

Default How much will Rqasmussen Sue For

Morten Reippuert wrote:

Bike Mike none@ wrote:

You cant possibly know that. He hasnt tested positive after all. A
little humilty and some well planned image building and a team could
easily pick him up.

With the knowladge of ASO leaving UCI (a quite serious step) next year
its not likely that ASO lets him race in any ASO race again.

He hasnt tested positive and no one has leveled sanctions against him.
The rule they wanted to use to exclude him this year applied to this
race only. As far as I know, unlike some of the others they didnt
even raid him hotel room etc.

As it stands /now/ the only thing he lacks is a sponsor. That might
not be as easy as it would be without the controversy, but thats part
of skirting the rules right up to the edge.

Old July 28th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Donald Munro wrote:

cyclintom wrote:
That still doesn't answer the question of why he missed 4 out of
competition tests. And as Lance said - EVERYONE has cell phones,
internet connections or Blackberries these day. Why is it Rassmussen
couldn't be reached?

Donald Munro wrote:
LANCE would be better served by shutting up given the amount of time he
spent in the company of Ferrari himself.

Tom Kunich wrote:
You'd be a lot better served shutting your piehole what with your vast
experiences in gay bars.

I was hoping you would be able to point out any that I may have missed.

Gilded Lily? Boys R Us? The Laughing Peruke?

--
Michael Press
Old July 28th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

Bike Mike none@ wrote:
Morten Reippuert wrote:

Bike Mike none@ wrote:

You cant possibly know that. He hasnt tested positive after all. A
little humilty and some well planned image building and a team could
easily pick him up.

With the knowladge of ASO leaving UCI (a quite serious step) next year
its not likely that ASO lets him race in any ASO race again.

He hasnt tested positive and no one has leveled sanctions against him.
The rule they wanted to use to exclude him this year applied to this
race only.

Rasmussen has become a symbol for ASO. Belive me he won't enter a ASO
race again, with ASO leaving UCI and becomming a showbuiz event it won't
happen.

As far as I know, unlike some of the others they didnt even raid him
hotel room etc.

Corect, if UCI/ADD can prove that he was not in Mexico he wil get a
third warning, and UCI will build a _diciplinary_ case against him
(not the same as a doping case). A displinary case can lead to a 3-12
month quarentine.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

Merlin Works CR-3/2.5 & Campagnolo Chorus 2007.
Old July 28th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:45:36 +0200, Morten Reippuert
wrote:

Bike Mike none@ wrote:
Morten Reippuert wrote:

Bike Mike none@ wrote:

[...]

Might be a good way for him to get rid of the cooties. Sit out the remainder of
the season and sign with someone for next year after mouthing the expected
pieties.

Ron
Old July 29th 07, 08:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
Rasmussen has become a symbol for ASO. Belive me he won't enter a ASO
race again, with ASO leaving UCI and becomming a showbuiz event it won't
happen.

In that case, ironically, he'd have to join the UCI side of the battle.
Talk about collateral damage.