Poll: ""The Ugly" Ugly or not Ugly

Old October 19th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo_h

Default Poll: ""The Ugly" Ugly or not Ugly

It reminds me off lego technic, i voted 'not ugly' it would look better
as a 20" though.

Leo

--
leo_h

Wheres my other wheel?! i'v only got one thats why its called a
"uni"cycle IDIOT!
leo_h's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11829

Old October 19th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

unicycle6869 wrote:
And it'd look much nicer if the frame was painted black to match the
seat post.

It's stainless steel, man. That's alot of it's coolness.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old October 19th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

pdc wrote:
It's stainless steel, man. That's alot of it's coolness.

Still think it'd look better black or to have the seat post stainless
steel...

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
Sinatra
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Old October 19th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

i voted not ugly...

does annyone know how strong the frame is?...like compared to something
else

--
sparrowhawk

intotheblue wrote:
Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

sparrowhawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11813

Old October 19th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
treepotato

looking funky! it reminds me of the pattern on a dice

--
treepotato

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old October 20th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vuniw

wow that really is a tough choice. hah its right on the edge.. i voted
for not ungly because its unique

--
vuniw

unicycle isnt a hobby, its a life style

yea I guess you can say I am into the MR thing

JJtheunicycle wrote:
i have to pee sooooo bad, but im afraid of the toilet monster

vuniw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12772

Old October 20th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

I can't respond to this, it's a poll. BUTT!! But I think you need the
option "it would not be ugly with pdc variable length cranks on it."

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

"Obviously, you have no sense of humour." - Brian Slater

Old October 20th 06, 08:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borges

Did you ever try to light up the frame from the inside? You could
probably get some LEDs in through the holes.

--
Borges
Borges's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/925

Old October 20th 06, 10:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
domesticated ape

Not ugly at all! I'd love one of those.

--
domesticated ape
domesticated ape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8599

Old October 20th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkplonker

frame nice seat look like crapa nd i bet it feel like it to

--
pkplonker

UNICYCLE pwnt!
pkplonker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13484