Training rides in Vancouver BC

Old August 7th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
chrismhaney

Default Training rides in Vancouver BC

I will be in BC next week. Any training rides or routes?

Chris

Old August 7th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sl

In article ,
chrismhaney chrismhaneyatbellsouth.net wrote:
I will be in BC next week. Any training rides or routes?

That depends on what part of the Lower Mainland ..errr Metro Vancouver
area you will be in.

You can start at www.bikely.com and search for Vancouver.

Old August 8th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jim Flom

"sl" wrote in message
In article ,
chrismhaney chrismhaneyatbellsouth.net wrote:
I will be in BC next week. Any training rides or routes?

That depends on what part of the Lower Mainland ..errr Metro Vancouver
area you will be in.

You can start at www.bikely.com and search for Vancouver.

Ryan'll know. I'm too far east to be any good, unless the OP is going to
Chilliwack.

Old August 8th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jim Flom

You can try these guys too: http://www.phoenixvelo.ca/index.htm

Old August 8th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

hahahhahhehehe you shud ask:

http://www.bctrail.ca/

Old August 8th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

On Aug 7, 10:02 pm, datakoll wrote:
hahahhahhehehe you shud ask:

http://www.bctrail.ca/