ARBR - RIP

Old February 26th 08, 07:16 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Michael Press

Default ARBR - RIP

In article
,
JimmyMac wrote:

On Feb 24, 11:33 pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,

JimmyMac wrote:

I do not understand the Subject: line.
ARBR seem to have plenty of traffic.

And I don't understand why this was attributed to me, but no biggie.

It is not. Count the quote indentations.
I was sloppy. I should have left off the
attribution line or indicated excised text.
Sorry for the trouble.

--
Michael Press
Old February 29th 08, 12:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Feb 25, 8:24 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Michael Press wrote:

I do not understand the Subject: line.
ARBR seem to have plenty of traffic.

And most of the traffic is off-topic posts by Mr. Ed the Grate.

And to be perfectly frank, I have contributed, though primarily to
pitch a bitch about HEAD Dolan the GRATE's off-topic posts.
Old February 29th 08, 12:30 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Feb 26, 1:16 am, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,

JimmyMac wrote:

I do not understand the Subject: line.
ARBR seem to have plenty of traffic.

And I don't understand why this was attributed to me, but no biggie.

It is not. Count the quote indentations.
I was sloppy. I should have left off the
attribution line or indicated excised text.
Sorry for the trouble.

--
Michael Press

No trouble Michael ... like I previously indicated... no biggie.

Old February 29th 08, 12:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Feb 25, 10:06 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Michael Press wrote:

I do not understand the Subject: line.
ARBR seem to have plenty of traffic.

And most of the traffic is off-topic posts by Mr. Ed the Grate.

Tom Sherman is jealous, ever the failing of midgets and dwarfs like him with
small minds. In the "good old days" he dominated this newsgroup by hook or
crook. Most of his posts were then off-topic too. I have more or less
reformed him and he no longer sins so egregiously.

TRANSLATION - I ED Dolan set the new standard for TROLL posts that
have nothing to do with recumbents.

Ed Dolan the Great is like a Great White Shark who patrols these ARBR waters
and sees to it that everyone stays in their proper place. Yea, ARBR has been
cleansed and made pure by Ed Dolan the Great, aka Saint Edward the Great.

Delusion is such a comfort.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

ARBR - RIP JimmyMac General 24 February 29th 08 12:51 AM
Little ARBR vs. Big RBM Edward Dolan General 9 April 19th 06 05:52 PM