Quick question about how fork rests on wheel axle(pic)

Old April 21st 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Quick question about how fork rests on wheel axle(pic)

I bought an iron horse but there were some problems with how it was
assembled. I think this is right . The fork rest on the threaded thing
as shown in pic. It is hallow with small diameter. I assume the
clamping action gives it the strength?

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6...onhorse2uw.jpg

Old April 21st 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

novice wrote:
I bought an iron horse but there were some problems with how it was
assembled. I think this is right . The fork rest on the threaded thing
as shown in pic. It is hallow with small diameter. I assume the
clamping action gives it the strength?

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6...onhorse2uw.jpg

Stop trolling. It's getting really old and boring.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Old April 21st 06, 05:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Did you fall on your head as a kid? Take your paranoia elsewhere.

Old April 21st 06, 05:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

novice wrote:
Did you fall on your head as a kid? Take your paranoia elsewhere.

Uh, I'm not the one asking moronic questions every hour.

Greg

Old April 21st 06, 06:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Would you kindly **** off, retard. I dont know anything about bikes.
God forgive me.

Old April 21st 06, 07:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

novice wrote:
Would you kindly **** off, retard. I dont know anything about bikes.
God forgive me.

You clearly don't have brain to figure anything out, either. Did you
ever figure out which direction the wedge goes on a quill stem?

My apologies if you're less than 5 years old. I think I figured out the
above when I was 5.

Greg

Old April 22nd 06, 04:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Right on both counts.

Old April 22nd 06, 06:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Thanks.

Old April 22nd 06, 07:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

novice wrote:
Thanks.

Thanks to what?

Greg

Old April 22nd 06, 08:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

G.T. wrote:
novice wrote:
Did you fall on your head as a kid? Take your paranoia elsewhere.

Uh, I'm not the one asking moronic questions every hour.

Greg

Maybe he's trying to rouse interaction with all the fine MTBists
online, by smalltalk topics he already knows the answers too.