Ride-A-Lot in need of teaching (pick on Ride-A-Lot post)

Old August 25th 06, 12:02 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot in need of teaching (pick on Ride-A-Lot post)

Ok Ridey, you loaded me up with more ammo.

Boy are you worthy of mockery.

You crashed at 6:58 in the video, but uh, er, LMAO, Ridey, there was
absolutely no reason to crash. Now this is funny stuff. I have no idea
if you have a eye-ball problem, a perception problem, or what, but you
should not have crashed.

Ridey, this trail series you're doing in Oregon is no different than
any of the trails you've done anywhere else throughout your time
MTBing. They all look the same, there's nothing different about the
trail, although the scenery is different. Ridey, it's like riding Green
Mountain in Colorado over & over again, except starting at the many
different places you can. That is what your entire trail website offers
in photos and videos. Not one thing that interests actual MTBers who
seek a variety of challenges in types of terrain of which to ride over.

If you compensate me Ridey, I will teach you, get you past your
deficiency[s] without picking on you, and teach you to clear all the
black diamond trails on Colorado front range. But you must buy me a
video camera.

You're a funny man. You very clearly desire to be popular, and it's
very easy to see that no one is frequenting your website because no one
comments on the pictures or the videos where you set it up for people
to do that. How long has it been? How long has your site been there?

I tell you what Ridey, why don't you sample the truth of the claims I
say, and put one of your videos on both Google Videos and YouTube. Lets
see how many stars people rate your videos. I will rate them two stars.

But again, as you crashed at 6:58 and replayed it slow, it shows
something is wrong with your perception and timing. It's easy to crash
on MTBs, one wrong lean and you go over, but where you did it looked
pretty obvious you had a lip to a small jump and should have been
prepared to hit it fast and pull up on the front or lean back as you
drop the front.

Ridey, if I were you, I wouldn't mock me, cuz my pictures alone are far
more entertaining. Looking at my still picts is more exciting than
watching your videos.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/larison.wmv

Old August 25th 06, 02:36 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
missasagua

On 24 Aug 2006 16:02:51 -0700, "LIBERATOR"
wrote:

67.40.142.102

67.40.142.102 = [ 67-40-142-102.hlrn.qwest.net ]

OrgName: Qwest Communications Corporation
OrgID: QCC-22
Address: 1801 California Street
City: Denver
StateProv: CO